Steam update for DBC17 released

2145147b2d02eedcb6113909c4b0bb24.jpg
A saucer of milk for the cat... I believe?

I've always found it pretty sad that people on here mock or criticise others for their poor English when English is most likely a second language.

I wonder who you're referring to?

If you have a problem with what I say report it or PM me. Nothing wrong with a bit of banter AFAIK[DOUBLEPOST=1494019849][/DOUBLEPOST]
A saucer of milk for the cat... I believe?

Nothing wrong with light hearted humor

I wonder who you're referring to?

If you have a problem with what I say report it or PM me. Nothing wrong with a bit of banter AFAIK[DOUBLEPOST=1494019849][/DOUBLEPOST]

Nothing wrong with light hearted humor
Mocking another culture is borderline wrong we should respect our brothers (and sisters) where ever they hail from. You are young little grass hopper!

Has the sunglasses and rain are in effect
Sunglasses not so, If I mentioned alice bands then someone may string me up.

Rain though is an issue which needs thought? Not too many rain delays as we're supposed to be playing than sitting but a few to change the game and make us think differently?

Alice bands... Oops!

Since a certain Beta Tester who feels the game is perfect and worked 3 years to achieve it, felt my concerns were illogical and incorrect, here I have a video of an over of spin bowling where the batsmen comes down the wicket on 3 occasions out of the possible 6. And this has been the case throughout my 4 matches. Did not get the edge this time unfortunately. Probably because Lyon isn't rated as highly.

I'm playing on Legend with the Hardest Bowling Difficulty on a Pristine Wicket with Zero Cracks.

It includes a great DRS Call too. ;)

Mocking another culture is borderline wrong we should respect our brothers (and sisters) where ever they hail from. You are young little grass hopper!

I never mocked a culture, talk about blowing something out of proportion.

Also I'm not a 'young grasshopper'.

Anyway disregarding the war I nearly created between India and South Africa over a funny meme I found let's get back on topic...

I never mocked a culture, talk about blowing something out of proportion.

Also I'm not a 'young grasshopper'.

Anyway disregarding the war I nearly created between India and South Africa over a funny meme I found let's get back on topic...
Are you an old grass hopper then?

All wars were started by men...?

Since a certain Beta Tester who feels the game is perfect and worked 3 years to achieve it, felt my concerns were illogical and incorrect, here I have a video of an over of spin bowling where the batsmen comes down the wicket on 3 occasions out of the possible 6. And this has been the case throughout my 4 matches. Did not get the edge this time unfortunately. Probably because Lyon isn't rated as highly.

I'm playing on Legend with the Hardest Bowling Difficulty on a Pristine Wicket with Zero Cracks.

I mean it's not like he's rushing down trying to slog it, one of those is even a block. Using your feet to the spinners is a real tactic players use...

I mean it's not like he's rushing down trying to slog it, one of those is even a block. Using your feet to the spinners is a real tactic players use...

Especially if it's a wicket with no spin it's a fairly safe tactic to use. Seems like good AI. If it was on a dust bowl then there'd be an issue

Over used to much anything not in line pad it![DOUBLEPOST=1494020906][/DOUBLEPOST]
But most of the Australians do a reasonable job nevertheless.
Wow, wow, wow sweet child... We speak proper English and only bash the Poms... And, the inbreds (come on give me that one) over the water and...

So you went from a dodgy wicket on veteran medium where you thought the AI were dismissed too easily, to legend hardest on a flat wicket and think the AI are too dismissive of your not very highly rated spinner.

In other words, well done BA for making levels, pitches and ratings all have a highly noticeable effect?[DOUBLEPOST=1494021039][/DOUBLEPOST]

No mate, quite obviously edging it on a dodgy pitch and attacking the spinner on a road are clearly bugs... come on!

Or rather - absolutely.

Please refer to my posts in the previous pages. You'll get the context.

I'll help you with it in fact. In my previous matches playing as India I had picked up at least 60-70% of the wickets against these down the track blocks or soft drives. On perfect batting tracks.

If they are not giving away their wickets doing this then it's absolutely fine. But that is not the case. And coming down the track 50% of the times is not realistic at all. Maybe once an over or on rare occasions maybe twice. Still if you're not giving away your wicket.

I've always found it pretty sad that people on here mock or criticise others for their poor English when English is most likely a second language.[/QUOTE

So strange, like I said they haven't done it to me in about 150 overs.

What I did notice, while watching you bowl is your stopping the metre quite short. Maybe that has an effect?

Tbf they didn't play the over badly though!

So you went from a dodgy wicket on veteran medium where you thought the AI were dismissed too easily, to legend hardest on a flat wicket and think the AI are too dismissive of your not very highly rated spinner.

In other words, well done BA for making levels, pitches and ratings all have a highly noticeable effect?[DOUBLEPOST=1494021039][/DOUBLEPOST]

No mate, quite obviously edging it on a dodgy pitch and attacking the spinner on a road are clearly bugs... come on!

Or rather - absolutely.

Dismissive? :lol On a flat track I already had them 119 for 4 on Legend. You're making a mockery of yourself. The batsmen are giving away their wickets doing this. How many 6's did you see in the over?

Good Lord. Good Luck getting the perfect game with the kind of testers. :facepalm

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread