Steam update for DBC17 released

So strange, like I said they haven't done it to me in about 150 overs.

What I did notice, while watching you bowl is your stopping the metre quite short. Maybe that has an effect?

Tbf they didn't play the over badly though!

Irony is he's moaning about the AI using their feet and @Langeveldt is watching that and thinking "Stokes 1 off 13!!!" :)

Good Lord. Good Luck getting a good game with the kind of testers. :facepalm
emma-stone-gifsigh.gif

In honor of Biggs, may he never be forgotten. The man that got it

So strange, like I said they haven't done it to me in about 150 overs.

What I did notice, while watching you bowl is your stopping the metre quite short. Maybe that has an effect?

Tbf they didn't play the over badly though!

Probably because you aren't using enough flighted deliveries maybe?

It's a shame that the certain tester couldn't notice it.

Also please refer to the Scorecard I posted on one of the previous pages.[DOUBLEPOST=1494021559][/DOUBLEPOST]
It already is a good game... a very good game.

True. I must change the word good to perfect. That was the implication.

Ooh there's a joke about giving you one to be made but then again you might be a real girl and not a trucker from Ipswich... I don't know what to do.
I think you need to retract that I have reported it for sexual harassment, grow up, I have been here too long for these boys games and it's not good.

Probably because you aren't using enough flighted deliveries maybe?

It's a shame that the certain tester couldn't notice it.

Also please refer to the Scorecard I posted on one of the previous pages.[DOUBLEPOST=1494021559][/DOUBLEPOST]

True. I must change the word good to perfect. That was the implication.

All my deliveries are flighted. I'll record 5 overs of spin tomorrow and I reckon before even doing it I'll be lucky to see them come down the track once.

I think it's more down to your input when bowling.... not to say it's wrong. But it's definitely not a problem with the game

All my deliveries are flighted. I'll record 5 overs of spin tomorrow and I reckon before even doing it I'll be lucky to see them come down the track once.

I think it's more down to your input when bowling.... not to say it's wrong. But it's definitely not a problem with the game

Exactly my point. Testers need to recreate the situation IMO instead of outright bashing any theory.

I will record a few overs of spin too where the AI literally give their wickets away using this ploy.

I think you need to retract that I have reported it for sexual harassment, grow up, I have been here too long for these boys games and it's not good.

Sounds like it's lucky I didn't make the joke then Alan.[DOUBLEPOST=1494021953][/DOUBLEPOST]
I hope you aren't referring to the tester that's made bowling 100 times better then any cricket game you've ever played.

Wealey is pretty awesome.

I hope you aren't referring to the tester that's made bowling 100 times better then any cricket game you've ever played.

From what I recall since I have always been lurking around in the threads, it's been a collective effort. And I am certainly not referring to that particular tester.

Doesn't the bar being green mean max revs? Not stopping the meter at that point makes it light green which I thought means lesser revs as compared to green . Am I wrong?

Irony is he's moaning about the AI using their feet and @Langeveldt is watching that and thinking "Stokes 1 off 13!!!" :)

Isn't Stokes down as conservative on some teams? I have to change a high number of mentalities on some of the recommended teams. Stuff like Amla being a Brute etc.

I played 30 overs (batting and bowling) yesterday with the new update and wow the game becomes more realistic
* Now the AI not try to hit a boundary in the last ball of the over it's random

* I had 2 bugs :
I played a shot to the deep square, 2 fielders ran to take the ball they didn't find it and the ball was stucked just in front of the boundary and my batsmen took unlimited runs so I had to quit and relaunch the match and the 2nd one is about the objectives of the match for example for this test I had to hit 30 fours I hit almost 20 fours there were not counted I'm stucked at 5 fours...

But I have suggestions :
* The AI fielders are supermen there is a lot of one handed catches and a lot of very extended jumps like CR7 to take the catches
* The dives to save the boundaries are missing
* The bowler doesn't field he doesn't take the ball which is next to him another fielder runs to take the ball
* Batsmen run very fast to take the runs it makes run out very rare and doubles and triples happened very often when it could only be a single
* LBW and Stumps are very rare too
* Every pitch looks very bouncy
* When we bowl with the fast bowlers the inswings go often behind the bastman and result to a wide ball it can be tuned

And questions :
* Will you introduce a proper DRS system with new rules? Whenever I take a review for a LBW I feel that it's out but it's not given and I can't know why...
* Can we have dangerous bouncers, destructive yorkers, full tosses and high full tosses with no ball?

Since a certain Beta Tester who feels the game is perfect and worked 3 years to achieve it, felt my concerns were illogical and incorrect, here I have a video of an over of spin bowling where the batsmen comes down the wicket on 3 occasions out of the possible 6. And this has been the case throughout my 4 matches. Did not get the edge this time unfortunately. Probably because Lyon isn't rated as highly.

I'm playing on Legend with the Hardest Bowling Difficulty on a Pristine Wicket with Zero Cracks.

It includes a great DRS Call too. ;)

I asked about DRS because I took 3 reviews for LBW and I guess umpire reviewed it as a catch by the wicket keeper or so... I don't know what happened next time I will take a video to show the bug

Users who are viewing this thread