Steam update for DBC17 released

I think you need to retract that I have reported it for sexual harassment, grow up, I have been here too long for these boys games and it's not good.
Cmon you should know by now not to fight the boys club

Can any PC users confirm if stats issue got resolved in career mode for both bowling and batting including not outs?

2145147b2d02eedcb6113909c4b0bb24.jpg
What does this mean

Wow I have a four hour nap and I missed race hate against Jedi.
I went through my entire England squad and changed batting and bowling mentalities and some skills to better reflect accuracy (based on my view). I skittled the 'first xi' out for about 140. Problem is Big Ant keep releasing too many updates to give it an effective test.

@AnkitC I had a run out chance in my first over of a test match.

Also, has anyone else noticed that no one ever comes on here and says "I just bowled out the AI for 150, I'm the best at this game ever." Well I've bowled out the AI for less than 100 several times so I'm gonna say that I'm the best at this game ever.
In odi im bowling them out for 71 on legend bowling difficulty hardest so that pretty much makes me the best I think also have done it several times

About 1200 Posts within 6 Days .... Waoooo . This shows how desperately we people were waiting for on going Patch 4 .

It is very easy to take wickets even in legend difficulty. Most AI batsmen are being caught when they are playing lofted shots. AI bowling is ok but AI batting is still very poor. They are not playing according to the match difficulty level.Need more big hitting in T20s.....

Agreed , but There should be Stamina penalty for every time You take running fast without stamina loss . In real no batman runs fast every time If does He has sweat means stamina loss.

True, but I'm meaning fielders running fast in the outfield after the ball to stop 2's and 3's turning into fours. Batsmen slightly slowing after running twos would be good and a batsman stamina penalty for building up after running a lot would help I guess too.

Big ant just fix up the career stats please.. 50's are wrong.. And the innings i havnt played are getting counted. Also if someone can tell me that if the fixes are made, would they fix up my existing career stats.. Or i should start a new career?

As an Indian, I'm tempted to put turban on my career player. But while bowling, he just removes the turban. Please BA. I know among all high standards of issues are yet to be addressed, this one might appear way back of the line. But I expect this to be fixed at-least by the time patch 4 is finalised. Thank you! Please please take care of this!

True, but I'm meaning fielders running fast in the outfield after the ball to stop 2's and 3's turning into fours. Batsmen slightly slowing after running twos would be good and a batsman stamina penalty for building up after running a lot would help I guess too.

Yes , Also add batsman diving as Stamina Panalty

Users who are viewing this thread