Steam update for DBC17 released

No it didn't and neither in domestic circuit.. No forms slumps effects on team selection. No player progression.. There was one retirement message that popped up.. But i dont know who was that player.. Not in any club teams.. Not in domestic.. Not in international.. Only our player getting dropped that to in one or two games.. But no team changes at all..
Okay I can only say it is the same as the stats not updating. I truly don't know enough to give you an honest answer you could drop it in the bugs thread and BA will pick it up or they are currently working on fixes... Just have to sit tight![DOUBLEPOST=1494074336][/DOUBLEPOST]
Atleast they can tell us.. If they are not gling to tell us.. I am sorry but i got to say that it was a very cheap market trick from their side.. Showing the feature as a highlight for the game.. And providing null![DOUBLEPOST=1494074209][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah it was advertised on every site mate!
Mate??? Thankyou.

Which term of mate do you mean?

Used as a friendly form of address between men or boys.

Or...

The sexual partner of a bird or other animal.

Atleast they can tell us.. If they are not gling to tell us.. I am sorry but i got to say that it was a very cheap market trick from their side.. Showing the feature as a highlight for the game.. And providing null![DOUBLEPOST=1494074209][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah it was advertised on every site mate!
JESUS!!

WE KNOW!! we all know!! They know!!!

They are working on stuff still!!

Okay I can only say it is the same as the stats not updating. I truly don't know enough to give you an honest answer you could drop it in the bugs thread and BA will pick it up or they are currently working on fixes... Just have to sit tight![DOUBLEPOST=1494074336][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mate??? Thankyou.

Which term of mate do you mean?

Used as a friendly form of address between men or boys.

Or...

The sexual partner of a bird or other animal.
Ohh i didnt see you are a lady. :p

Yeah but he's made the point so many times. What more can people say apart from their working on it!?
I was under the impression it was the club game.

If we're all agreed... Case closed, and wait for the update I do believe they will get it sorted.

Yeah but he's made the point so many times. What more can people say apart from their working on it!?
Man then dont say from your side that it possible or not and going by your way.. All the guys and girls dont quote any bug.. Because when this guy would get irritated he would say that you have made the point so many times.. Be that bug getting solved or note!

Man then dont say from your side that it possible or not and going by your way.. All the guys dnt qupte any bug.. Because when this guy would get irritated he would say that you have made the point so many times.. Be that bug getting solved or note!
He may have his male monthly...? Just ignore them. Wait for the patch notes to come out and chill.

Man then dont say from your side that it possible or not and going by your way.. All the guys and girl dont quote any bug.. Because when this guy would get irritated he would say that you have made the point so many times.. Be that bug getting solved or note!

What?! I don't no if it's possible or not. I said they know about it.

I don't get what you want people to say?

Atleast some one from BA can confirm if they are working on dynamic lineup , I can wait couple more weeks.

Yeah thats what i am saying and someone here is getting so irritated i dont know why!

I'm not getting irritated. Your missing the point. Your post said this was the xfactor.

It's only the xfactor for the ones who care about it. Which is fine.

You said camera angles was minor. Not if the guys LOVE different camera angles it's not.

Guys.. Who stopped me from talking about the most wanted feature in this game.. The dynamic lineups.. Still nothing of this kind is given to us.. No team changes because of form.. Only different teams across different formats.. No retirements.. Player progression there in the game.. Soo after talking about this change for so much time.. We havnt got this X factor feature.. Because of the pity issues of some guys regarding cameras.. BA here have missed tweaking the biggest feature.. Sorry for all the guys who wanted dynamic lineups for consoles or steam verrsion of this game of cricket...

This isn't you asking for clarification from BA. This is you whinging and stating it's the 'biggest feature'[DOUBLEPOST=1494075658][/DOUBLEPOST]
Atleast some one from BA can confirm if they are working on dynamic lineup , I can wait couple more weeks.

This is someone asking for clarification...

This isn't you asking for clarification from BA. This is you whinging and stating it's the 'biggest feature'[DOUBLEPOST=1494075658][/DOUBLEPOST]

Just want to say one thing.. Compare the messages about dynamic lineups and camera bugs.. Numbers are higher for dynamic lineups.. That means majority want that.. The thing about cameras got fixed to a certain extent.. But about dynamic lineups.. Nothing much has been done!.. Soo this shows that the feature that was demanded the most is fixed to a very small extent!!!!!! And when i am quoting this thing you are saying i am whinging.. The thing i am also talking about taking into consideration that what has been done about it! That is why it is sounding a bit harsh!

To be fair I specifically bought this game because i read about dynamics lineup and players progression otherwise dbc14 with Francos mod is pretty much a complete cricket game apart from broken career mode which i thought this game gonna rectify.

Users who are viewing this thread