Steam update for DBC17 released

Just want to say one thing.. Compare the messages about dynamic lineups and camera bugs.. Numbers are higher for dynamic lineups.. That means majority want that.. The thing about cameras got fixed to a certain extent.. But about dynamic lineups.. Nothing much has been done!.. Soo this shows that the feature that was demanded the most is fixed to a very small extent!!!!!!

But which part of dynamic lineups may take longer and more work than a few tweaks to a camera are you not quite getting!!!

Able to set the pc up and dig into some career mode.

Just got bowled on a terrible pitch by a seam up ball that swung away, was going well down the off side, hit a crack or came off the seam and barrelled into the top of off.

The previous innings I left a nice off spinner that hit the top of off, felt like I got set up.

This game is alright.

Oh I didn't notice it at first but good to seem some clouds!

Also good to know that the dynamic lineup issue is being looked into, that's all I want to know. As a predominantly career mode player the fact that this feature was on the cards was very exciting. It will extend the games replay value by giving us new matchups keeping things fresh, I'll drop the subject for now.

The band wagon rolls on and the free speech is shunned!

Let's agree dynamic lineups are being looked at and leave it there it was part of the marketing and being honest is now a valid point which has been made many times so let's all wait for the patch notes. We are receiving updates every other day so let's sit tight and wait. No need to be aggressive.

Anyone wants to make a negative statement I'll catch you on mums.net.

When are they looking into alice bands and darker browns for female hair color... ?

The band wagon rolls on and the free speech is shunned!

Let's agree dynamic lineups are being looked at and leave it there it was part of the marketing and being honest is now a valid point which has been made many times so let's all wait for the patch notes. We are receiving updates every other day so let's sit tight and wait. No need to be aggressive.

Anyone wants to make a negative statement I'll catch you on mums.net.

When are they looking into alice bands and darker browns for female hair color... ?

Free speech isn't being shunned. Stupid statements like 'most demanded feature'
'Xfactor feature' are.

Or the putting down of others requested features.

Or just simply repeating it 100 times

Free speech isn't being shunned. Stupid statements like 'most demanded feature'
'Xfactor feature' are.

Or the putting down of others requested features.

Or just simply repeating it 100 times
He's only young... Bless.

One question I have about these new builds, have the awful floaty throws onto the stumps been removed? You know the ones where you've got a batsman half way down the pitch with an easy run out chance, but the fielder throws a 0.2mph ball at the stumps and the batsman complete 3 more before the ball completes its arc.

One question I have about these new builds, have the awful floaty throws onto the stumps been removed? You know the ones where you've got a batsman half way down the pitch with an easy run out chance, but the fielder throws a 0.2mph ball at the stumps and the batsman complete 3 more before the ball completes its arc.

Okay, was with you until the batsman completes 3 more. :) Is an annoying thing alright, along with the slow handling from keeper and bowler occasionally after a return.

Okay, was with you until the batsman completes 3 more. :) Is an annoying thing alright, along with the slow handling from keeper and bowler occasionally after a return.

It's still there even with the latest patch. I have addressed that in previous comments and I hope that BigAnt gets that fixed in coming days

Bit of exaggeration needed to fit the thread tbf ;) Its a right pain in the arse

One question I have about these new builds, have the awful floaty throws onto the stumps been removed?
It's still there. I experienced one last night though the frequency of such throws seems to have come down.

Cheers to those who've responded, its one issue i'd like being fixed and hopefully BA can do it after dynamic lineups and adding 360 quickscopes

Except there are dynamic lineups - just not to the extent you want. The concept of a 'part' refund is perhaps the most ridiculous thing said in this thread.

Just not the extent every one wanted it to be, I will gonna play the game nevertheless but I have been mislead in to purchasing this game hence the part refund.

Users who are viewing this thread