Steam update for DBC17 released

Every one knows that on launch date dbc17 was a far inferior product compare to dbc14 with Francos hacks the only incentive for me was the career mode gameplay similar to that of nba or fifa with proper player development, form based selection and all that which was what they advertised in the feature list , now if they gonna back down on that feature it will surely gonna piss off many.

Every one knows that on launch date dbc17 was a far inferior product compare to dbc14 with Francos hacks the only incentive for me was the career mode gameplay similar to that of nba or fifa with proper player development, form based selection and all that which was what they advertised in the feature list , now if they gonna back down on that feature it will surely gonna piss off many.

I know what is pissing off many.....

If BA have said nothing about dynamic lineup, what makes you believe they are not working on it? Have patience and stop repeating same request again and again

Just not the extent every one wanted it to be, I will gonna play the game nevertheless but I have been mislead in to purchasing this game hence the part refund.

Wait do you actually think you're going to be able to get some money back and still be able to play the game? Because I can tell you there is legit 0% chance of that happening. Ever. :lol:facepalm

What the hell are you talking about...
Tone the aggression down please!

The guy was talking about dynamic lineups and I thought it was unfair he was chastised for it. I made the mistake that he was only talking about the club fixtures for which I feel it generally doesn't work but only for the more professional leagues. Another kind gentleman then stated they (BA) are looking into it. Seems to be a lot of jumping on people when it is just misunderstanding.

I bet you go through a few joy pads...?[DOUBLEPOST=1494085232][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just not the extent every one wanted it to be, I will gonna play the game nevertheless but I have been mislead in to purchasing this game hence the part refund.
But to what extent? If they are there then fine I don't feel there is a scale of how much they can be effective (any other word). If a team is playing well then no changes If it's a small squad then again no changes.

It wont be soon...[DOUBLEPOST=1494085512][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wait do you actually think you're going to be able to get some money back and still be able to play the game? Because I can tell you there is legit 0% chance of that happening. Ever. :lol:facepalm
A dead argument!

Not happening.

The guy was talking about dynamic lineups and I thought it was unfair he was chastised for it. I made the mistake that he was only talking about the club fixtures for which I feel it generally doesn't work but only for the more professional leagues. Another kind gentleman then stated they (BA) are looking into it. Seems to be a lot of jumping on people when it is just misunderstanding.

But to what extent? If they are there then fine I don't feel there is a scale of how much they can be effective (any other word). If a team is playing well then no changes If it's a small squad then again no changes.
So you can just say what ever you want but others have to conform to your sensitivities .....ah free speech indeed....

Atleast they can tell us.. If they are not gling to tell us.. I am sorry but i got to say that it was a very cheap market trick from their side.. Showing the feature as a highlight for the game.. And providing null!
Just beat it man! We've made our request and BA is listening. Just wait until they disclose patch 4 is finalised. If still there are promises that are not met, start crying again. But FCS, stop speculative thinking as of now!

So you can just say what ever you want but others have to conform to your sensitivities .....ah free speech indeed....

I can't actually reply, people have said things about me but I draw the line at sexual references! Surely that's a given...?

i don't think anyone is chastising anyone for talking about dynamic lineups. people are a little sick of 2 people going on about it to the exclusion of proper discussion of what IS in the patch, what is good or bad. and especially sick of them claiming 2 people going on about it make it the most requested/important feature.

i'm not a career player, but i absolutely get why dynamic lineups are integral to that game mode, and should be fixed. but it doesn't need to be repeated 10 times per page.

i don't think anyone is chastising anyone for talking about dynamic lineups. people are a little sick of 2 people going on about it to the exclusion of proper discussion of what IS in the patch, what is good or bad. and especially sick of them claiming 2 people going on about it make it the most requested/important feature.

i'm not a career player, but i absolutely get why dynamic lineups are integral to that game mode, and should be fixed. but it doesn't need to be repeated 10 times per page.
Too true.

They are being looked at this should have been put to bed a while ago I just thought I would be kind and chat, the guy is only 17 and it was a selling point for the game.

Last I'm going to mention on it.

I personally believe Big Ant should focus on the gameplay issues over things like lineups. Although i'd love them to implement the option for kit names to go on the bottom of the shirts, and to not move the shirt number down for the round neck kit template as that gap is HUUUUUUUUGE and ugly. They aren't a priority if the gameplay isn't spot on.

I personally believe Big Ant should focus on the gameplay issues over things like lineups. Although i'd love them to implement the option for kit names to go on the bottom of the shirts, and to not move the shirt number down for the round neck kit template as that gap is HUUUUUUUUGE and ugly. They aren't a priority if the gameplay isn't spot on.
Always game play over cosmetics.

Users who are viewing this thread