Steam update for DBC17 released

I agree stats and dynamic lineups should be now priority for next release...big ant please make this areas 0% bug free.
Partial fixes will not help anybody.

Just wondering if player stats for casual have been fixed (for lack of a better term)

Example: A few months back, Mitchell Starc scored 70 odd in an ODI in one of my games, and after the match, I checked his stats, and his ODI and List A averages and highest score were the same as they were beforehand... and well, I won't swear.

I asked this on the official BigAnt Forums, now I am asking here.

I agree stats and dynamic lineups should be now priority for next release...big ant please make this areas 0% bug free.
Partial fixes will not help anybody.
Partial fixes- everyone here note these two words.. Its a very famous saying.. Half info.about a topic is more dangerous than no info. as it could very well leads to conflicts!

Just wondering if player stats for casual have been fixed (for lack of a better term)

Example: A few months back, Mitchell Starc scored 70 odd in an ODI in one of my games, and after the match, I checked his stats, and his ODI and List A averages and highest score were the same as they were beforehand... and well, I won't swear.

I asked this on the official BigAnt Forums, now I am asking here.
Where have you been??? Long time no see.

It has been worked on and they continue to work on them there are some small problems but getting there. There're some patch notes I think back around page seventy (I think) confirming they have been and continue to be worked on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Were have you been??? Long time no see.

It has been worked on and they continue to work on them there are some small problems but getting there. There're some patch notes I think back around page seventy (I think) confirming they have been and continue to be worked on.

I've been here and there.. dividing my time between the NFL, CFL, AFL and cricket, the latter to a lesser extent.. Never rated the IPL, another story for another time..

Can we sort this one out before
The dynamic Line ups..

The dynamic Line ups will not bring much joy if the debutant or changed players got out like this.

Can we sort this one out before
The dynamic Line ups..

The dynamic Line ups will not bring much joy if the debutant or changed players got out like this.
Thats the cool thing about dynamic lineups.. Debutant given a chance getting out! :)

There is a new thread for it.

good... I don't like blocking people, except when i bat.. I used to make Rahul Dravid look uber aggressive.. bowled better offies than Dravid though..

Users who are viewing this thread