Steam update for DBC17 released

100% bugged? odd request.
I think you dint get my point here... I was mentioning 100% bug free in stats and dynamic line up areas...
Ex:1. big ant said in release notes that they fixed stats issue where it was partially fixed...They left out the not outs being considered which means that even though they quoted fix it's not 100% fixed.
I want the stats as it was in DBC 14...
2. Dynamic line ups they tweaked which is not just replacing the players as they want , they should have to approach with proper solution which we as customers want. If this was tweaked completely why would people say this repeatedly here. Proves it's not 100% fixed.

Now I hope you understood what partial fix and 100% bug free in these areas mean actually.

Again to the developers and testers I would ask the same question, what is stopping you to copy stats logic from DBC 14 which has 100% correctness?

Played with the latest patch to see the gameplay..Playing in star career as Ashwin..

-Too many wickets off bat pad..All the same kind..Shot->pad->Catch.
-Got a WK catch off inside edge but it was through the bat but was considered inside with the deviation it took.
-Defense is really good from AI now..
-Fielder response is also getting better..Some instances the fielder who tapped the ball back himself could take the throw instead of waiting for the other fielder to run and come to throw the ball..
-Wasnt able to field anything off my bowling, ball going nearby, over me etc were just passing by..Couldnt get the player to do anything [Could be looked at]..
-Getting back inside crease can be made backfoot drag into the crease which would be more realistic..

Because of this easy wicket giving option of bat-pad I got the figures of 7,3,6,4,7 so far..MOM in both the matches played..

I have a request, a small one.

When a spinner is on, can we get the RPM to show up for longer than split second before it shows the speed of the delivery?

When bowling by the time you have watched the delivery play out the RPM is long gone and you cant see it, only way to see is if you look at that part of the screen and not the delivery while its in flight.

Obviously for seamers the speed is what matters but for the spinners id rather see the RPM and not the speed or, set the RPM to show for say 3 seconds ish before the speed comes up, not the millisecond it currently shows for.

Small one but i think would help.

I think you dint get my point here... I was mentioning 100% bug free in stats and dynamic line up areas...
Ex:1. big ant said in release notes that they fixed stats issue where it was partially fixed...They left out the not outs being considered which means that even though they quoted fix it's not 100% fixed.
I want the stats as it was in DBC 14...
2. Dynamic line ups they tweaked which is not just replacing the players as they want , they should have to approach with proper solution which we as customers want. If this was tweaked completely why would people say this repeatedly here. Proves it's not 100% fixed.

Now I hope you understood what partial fix and 100% bug free in these areas mean actually.

Again to the developers and testers I would ask the same question, what is stopping you to copy stats logic from DBC 14 which has 100% correctness?

Getting the stats 100% right is a must surely, regardless of other much talked about issues that are winding various people up ....

Mods have become weak. In the good old days bans would have been given ;)

Out of interest how long is this open beta portion of the patch going to last for? Do BA have a fixed date that they want to finish this by (we know how well dates work) or will they keep going until everything is fixed? Cricket season is finished so I'm getting withdrawal from the lack of cricket, I've started working on a doosra and I don't even want it!

Mods have become weak. In the good old days bans would have been given ;)

Out of interest how long is this open beta portion of the patch going to last for? Do BA have a fixed date that they want to finish this by (we know how well dates work) or will they keep going until everything is fixed? Cricket sesson is finished so I'm getting withdrawal from the lack of cricket, I've started working on a doosra and I don't even want it!
You've answered both questions yourself and provided your own hypothesis to your opening conundrum.

Regardless of the following sexy BatPad and the fact that I love the way this game plays and how far it has come, I have a small concern.

I mostly play tests however today played 5 odi and T20's.

In a nutshell the AI can't get over 200 against me.

I'd be interested in what other peoples experiences in the shorter format are.

Tests I'm not worried about. Seeing as Warner just dispatched me to all parts from 213 I'm ok with that. Low scores will happen. But all these games were on perfect pitches and they massively struggled!!

Anyway moving back into the realms of sanity....what a catch....yes its a slog but it is such a joy to have this kind of thing in a cricket game....sorry about the wide view thing....get over it....

Such a unrealistic catch

Such a unrealistic catch

Ah fearsome tweak off, honest to god just fearsome tweak off and squirm in your self made pool of perpetual glumness....lets all go back to the utter tripe that was Cricket 07, because that was soooooo realistic.....its a video game mate, it's not real life....fudge me..........

Anyway moving back into the realms of sanity....what a catch....yes its a slog but it is such a joy to have this kind of thing in a cricket game....sorry about the wide view thing....get over it....

Unrealistic catch

Regardless of the following sexy BatPad and the fact that I love the way this game plays and how far it has come, I have a small concern.

I mostly play tests however today played 5 odi and T20's.

In a nutshell the AI can't get over 200 against me.

I wouldn't term it a "small" concern. That's a pretty legitimate concern given AI isn't competitive in shorter formats. Also seems like the inside edge on to the pads is way over-powered.

Users who are viewing this thread