Steam update for DBC17 released

There may be something lost in translation here. What you've explained is already possible by setting default line ups in the academy. My understanding is the purpose of dynamic lineups is for the default XIs to change based on form. I might be wrong. I've not played career yet so I'm not sure how it works right now.

I do actually like the checkbox idea you mentioned and I would like to talk about that more than dynamic lineups. Perhaps something that could be done when you add a player to a roster - you can select the formats they are available for (FC, List A, T20). Maybe it could even include a 'T20 Tournament' or '50 over Tournament' that way @Llewelynf wouldn't have to create new teams for Champions Trophy.
Yeah this is what dynamic lineups are what @wasteyouryouth mentioned.. For this i am crying for.. @jaffar100 what you said is basically different teams across different formats eith a few tweaks in batting order.. Thats already there.. Not these much chanes in XI but yeah changes are there but not in the same XI in same format.. That is what is needed

Yeah this is what dynamic lineups are what @wasteyouryouth mentioned.. For this i am crying for.. @jaffar100 what you said is basically different teams across different formats eith a few tweaks in batting order.. Thats already there.. Not these much chanes in XI but yeah changes are there but not in the same XI in same format.. That is what is needed
Yes it's basically mix of both...

Regardless of the following sexy BatPad and the fact that I love the way this game plays and how far it has come, I have a small concern.

I mostly play tests however today played 5 odi and T20's.

In a nutshell the AI can't get over 200 against me.

I'd be interested in what other peoples experiences in the shorter format are.

Tests I'm not worried about. Seeing as Warner just dispatched me to all parts from 213 I'm ok with that. Low scores will happen. But all these games were on perfect pitches and they massively struggled!!

I haven't played this latest patch as I am on console but I just played a odi against a 1980S Sri Lanka on legend hardest batting and bowling difficulty with manual fielding and they made 3/325 off 50 overs couldn't believe it its the best I have seen AI bat in a odi
I know the manual fielding is pretty rough on patch 3 but the level the AI bat at is incredible no lob shots or cheap wickets it feels like a completely different game the only thing is the slow over rate there were quite a few overthrows probably 50 runs worth but previously on semi assisted fielding they would be lucky to make 150 and definitely wouldn't last the overs
Just a question to Wealey is manual fielding been tightened up in the latest builds
Going to try different difficulties with manual fielding to see what results I get

@Langeveldt - how about this beauty. Legend, hard bowling. no hint of an inside edge.

Same match had another bowled with an inside edge, but very realistic/organic looking, and what i thought was a plumb lbw right in front of middle stump, saved by the thinnest of inside edges.

Nice Blocker, very nice. I havent tried any limited overs stuff at all (even though I do want to).

I think it's the result of going for a slog, and misjudging, which is good. But defensive shots can be misjudged too. This is sort of what I wanted to see (at least evidence of once or twice this build). It probably only happens about once a test match, but isn't it the best thing in cricket?

I'm done with testing until we can get a new build with a little more misdjudgment in (not to be blunt or aggressive, I just stopped enjoying it)

IMG_7877.PNG

Not sure, but camera angles are more important anyway the poll as concluded!

what is dynamic line up ?

Yes we are and someone has written an essay on what dynamic line up means and have posted it to bigant so they can implement it in the next patch to save the universe lol
Yes ,Essays has to be written now atleast before patch 4 is released.
Ideally basics should always be designed during game development. Unfortunately this needs to be thought now what to do.

Yes ,Essays has to be written now atleast before patch 4 is released.
Ideally basics should always be designed during game development. Unfortunately this needs to be thought now what to do.

Without arguing without having a long drawn out discussion.

Can we just leave it at... they know about it. They will do what they can do.

Essays are not needed nor is more discussion on the matter. Everyman and his dog knows about it.

The thread and poll basically had 3 people interested in carrying on the discussion for apparantly the 'x factor feature'

Just wait. If it doesn't get implemented then feel aggrieved.

Cool everybody I am not going to discuss more on this topic let's leave it to BA for the rest what best they can do on all aspects before releasing final patch4.

Users who are viewing this thread