Steve Bucknor Dropped from third test

rabbitoh rob

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Steve Bucknor has been replaced by Billy bowden for the third test.
Malcom Speed just held a press conference. post more when i finished listening.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Doesn't matter who comes, we will still win anyway :)

prarara

International Cricketer
Probably true; I like Billy Bowden, and hopefully he will make more accurate decisions.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Finnaly someone got his brain working!!

gamerkid22

National Board President
Finally some decision in favor of India. Also Billy Bowden is a good umpire but he rarely commits some mistakes.

jordox

International Cricketer
Finally some decision in favor of India. Also Billy Bowden is a good umpire but he rarely commits some mistakes.

Perfect example of Indian bias there. You do know he helped England win the 2005 ashes? Just like Bucknor helped Australia win that last test match. If that was an Indian game you'd all be saying "NOOO I DON'T WANT BOWDEN! NOOO! THATS IT EITHER WITHDRAW BOWDEN OR WE LEAVE AUSTRALIA!" :rolleyes:

bowser

School Cricketer
There would be many in Australia who have bad memories of Bowden, particularly Damien Martin, but he is an umpire on the panel and hopefully he will have a good game. He is far from the best, who isn't allowed to umpire in Australia and wouldn't be accepted by India so lets get on with the game. Perhaps he will remember that he is there to umpire not stage a musical or whatever it is his ego leads him to believe he is doing on the field.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
:p
Perfect example of Indian bias there. You do know he helped England win the 2005 ashes? Just like Bucknor helped Australia win that last test match. If that was an Indian game you'd all be saying "NOOO I DON'T WANT BOWDEN! NOOO! THATS IT EITHER WITHDRAW BOWDEN OR WE LEAVE AUSTRALIA!" :rolleyes:

:p:cool::D

c1.jpg

Last edited:

gamerkid22

National Board President

Bucknor does it every time he plays against India, doesn't he ?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread