2010/11 Vodafone Ashes Series - Roofrom50
ICC Battle For Supremacy - Its Fifty-Fifty! - riz7khan12
India's Journey To World Cup 2011 - Aditya
Oceania Premier League - just_cricket
Brendon vs Callum vs Jono - A Worcestershire Battle

Voting Will Close in 48 Hours Time

Rewards:

Thread stickied for one month.
5,000 vCash for the story owner. (First place)
2,500 vCach for the story owner. (Second place)

This organized guy, I'd completely forgotten about it. :p

haha, Aditya told me to do it :p

Anyway, I think it should be a nice battle this month. Going with Roo's story cause it is bloody brilliant.

my one shouldn't be there, most of my updates were in jan. btw i think this should've waited till the end of the month aswell.

I don't normally vote in this segment, only because i believe every story is perfect in it's own way. However i thought i might get involved and i voted for "Indian's journey to the World Cup" A lot of the new stuff Aditya is trying is wonderful and the updates he produces are to top quality.

my one shouldn't be there, most of my updates were in jan. btw i think this should've waited till the end of the month aswell.

It doesn't really matter, it's just the 30 days leading up to when it was created.
So because this is February it doesn't mean that only these 10 or so days count, it includes the last 20 or so days in January as well.

Since the last SOTM. Since Callum did January at the start of January so it's only right to do February at the start of February.

but then the cycle will continue, so the next one should be around the end of march.

Users who are viewing this thread