Story Story of the Month (September)

Who deserves to win SOTM for September, 2010?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My story would be in it though because I won one of the months...

If Callum doesn't want to be in there, you can ask Trev/JC if they can just submit the ratings. Shan is active and so am I. Will do alright.

It's just that I don't read every story, and I'm really not good at rating stuff.

What about Aditya, or Suren himself?

It's just that I don't read every story, and I'm really not good at rating stuff.

What about Aditya, or Suren himself?

If you guys need any panel member I would be happy to join. :)

Last edited:
I think it would be better if we leave it to Suren to decide about the one or two panel members depending on how many we need. But, I'll always recommend him to first contact Trev and JC and then decide.

Also, guys should leave 'my story should be there and blah blah' as well. The panel members are there for that job along with the moderators. I don't know about others but when people say that they already lose whatever respect I have for them.

Also, guys should leave 'my story should be there and blah blah' as well. The panel members are there for that job along with the moderators. I don't know about others but when people say that they already lose whatever respect I have for them.
^He was amazed by this;)
Understand mate(Even he told my story should be there)

My story would be in it though because I won one of the months...
Oh, I missed this. I think Chewie said it because that is stated in the Story Forum Rules/Changes.

you have almost won three times.
I have no idea what you mean. Though, in the past only one SOTQ has happened and I've won it. Trev was very close just a 0.5 difference, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread