Story Story of the Month (July)

Who deserves to win SOTM for July, 2010?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And I thought you Dutch were meant to be a peaceful race of people :p As long as you aren't an ex, or a stupid member on the forum I ain't gonna argue with you ;)

We are not peaceful we are just excellent at giving ourselves over...I surrender!:)

Meh, and anyway I was being a bit Richard Head if you know what I mean!:facepalm

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Chewie you deserved it

Yeah, well done Chewie. There are some good stories in this months competition but yours was of an excellent quality allround.

But dutchad you surely get my vote next time around

What about August guys?
There are some sexy stories on. Will be a healthy competition. :)

If there was an award for most frequently updated story, I think the Worcestershire Battle will win ;)

I normally have it around the 20th of the month, so it'll probably be this weekend.

In our Worcestershire story, we've got through well over 50 matches. ;)

If there was an award for most frequently updated story, I think the Worcestershire Battle will win ;)

Truly said but for the SOTM, the problem is that the main posters in the story are only you three. I hardly see any posts from any other members except you, CG and Hedger.

lol of the 300 posts in the thread, 100 are from Callum, 89 from me and 55 from Hedger :p

The updates in the story are so frequent that I have lost my interest in reading it. Please don't take it negatively. :)

Haha well that story's just for fun really. A competition between us three. If anything, I would just look at the results and see how crap we do :p

Users who are viewing this thread