Story Story of the Month (July)

Who deserves to win SOTM for July, 2010?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Story of the Month (July)

I've had a look through all the recent stories, and I've chosen these six mainly based on activity over the last month.

Stories:

India's journey to WC '11 - Aditya
The HRV Cup: The Knights' Quest - just_cricket
Greens' Journey in T20 - Gorro_124
Sussex - 2022 - Imager36
A Journey Down Under - Chewie
The Lankan Lions' Journey - Bounce

Missing:

England International Season - treva - Has only had one update over the past month, and that just happened to be today.
Go Tigers Go - A Bangladesh Story - User2010 - Has only had two updates over the past month, and neither of them were in the last fortnight.
IIRC all the other stories had all only been started in July.

Hope you're all more or less happy with the nominations.

Voting will close in three days time (72 hours), which is Sunday my time.

Rewards:

Thread stickied for one month.
250k vCash for the story owner. (First place)
100k vCash for the story owner. (Second place)

I'm going with Chewie's cause he's being Tasmania and been updating very regularly. Good luck to all other nominees as well.

I didn't even know that my story got nominated!
Nonetheless, good for me! :D

Can someone please tell me what's this entire "SOTM" and how does it work?
I know its on a monthly basis, but if one can explain a bit more, it will be very helpful.

I didn't even know that my story got nominated!
Nonetheless, good for me! :D

Can someone please tell me what's this entire "SOTM" and how does it work?
I know its on a monthly basis, but if one can explain a bit more, it will be very helpful.

Read this here, that should give you a rough idea on how it works.

Oh.
Seems pretty good.

I'll vote for "India's journey to WC '11 - Aditya"

I am contemplating starting a new story but I'm not really into Cricket 07 anymore and I don't really like writing ICC stories and I don't have Cricket Coach.

I am contemplating starting a new story but I'm not really into Cricket 07 anymore and I don't really like writing ICC stories and I don't have Cricket Coach.

You should probably post that in the Soon on Planet Cricket thread. ;)

Anyway. You should start a story CG or are you going to when you get ICC 10. I've asked my mum to see if it was in EB Games on her way home and she said she would and might buy it for me.

Anyway. You should start a story CG or are you going to when you get ICC 10. I've asked my mum to see if it was in EB Games on her way home and she said she would and might buy it for me.

It's just too much effort for me, with NZPL as well.
I enjoyed doing my recent Aces story, but in the end I just didn't have enough time even though the updates were very basic.
Next terms will be my second to last term of school ever, so I'll probably have to start putting in some more effort there, and having a story would just be another distraction of which there are already too many of.
It's ages away, but I'll probably start one after my external exams in November as I'll have like a four month break before uni starts.

Imager36 has written a unique story "Sussex 2022". All the updates are just beautiful and thus my vote goes to him.
The story is better without graphics than 90% of the stories with graphics.

Bounce I know you will not win but you deserve my vote :)

Users who are viewing this thread