Suggestions / Ideas / Wishlist

blackleopard92 said:
That's true.Man!, 1st time I have heared of comfort stat!.
I would be surely low for BLC /C2k5 developers.! :D

yeah..:D

myself and LM spent about 2 months finalizing the stats / roster list :eek:

I think you should do in cutscenes when the fielders appeal for a run out that if the umpire says not out the umpire goes and fixes up the stumps!

Hey LM
u could add a feature of antique bat by keeping recordz of bat it self how matches batsman played with his bat and that bat can be put on hall of fame

can we do like create a bat. it lets you choose the color of the handle. the sticker on the front and back. its very simple if you give it a try.

Another suggestion from me, I think the main view that playing seems to be in, in the videos is too high, if animating the bowling run ups is no hassle then the view from BLIC was the best

I think that rollers need to be in the game. After any innings of a first class/test match, the captain of the team about to bat is asked what roller he wants - heavy, medium or light (or none, I guess). The desicion could change the way the pitch plays - for example, a heavy roller on a dusty pitch would compress it and make it flatter, but on a cracked pitch the weight would open up the cracks, offering more seam movement.

Everyone has posted their ideas here to LM n JK . Well I was thinking that everything would be made step by step according to the time but has anyone has ever think of making Intro movie for The cricket Project or giving some cool rock n roll music to Main menu screens.

p.s = who will design loading screens for game.(just asking) :rolleyes:

Inzi bhai said:
Everyone has posted their ideas here to LM n JK . Well I was thinking that everything would be made step by step according to the time but has anyone has ever think of making Intro movie for The cricket Project or giving some cool rock n roll music to Main menu screens.

p.s = who will design loading screens for game.(just asking) :rolleyes:

Yeah i'd like to get some suggestions on that stuff...

Holmie has already designed the menu screens and I have to say they are absolutely fantastic - amazing! :hpraise

I wont be showing a preview of them for some time, but trust me you will all be very impressed.

LM

legend_master said:
Yeah i'd like to get some suggestions on that stuff...

Holmie has already designed the menu screens and I have to say they are absolutely fantastic - amazing! :hpraise

I wont be showing a preview of them for some time, but trust me you will all be very impressed.

LM

Thanks for info about screens but what about INTRO MOVIE

hmmm you can show some of your gameplay *actions* in that.. showing at a different camera angles.

*actions= bowler taking a wicket , wickets are flying in the air , bowler jumps in the air after taking a wicket , batsman raise his bat for his half century towards crowd , wicket keeper taking a a diving catch etc etc :onpc

p.s = LOGO can shown as well in the start of Intro movie.

Last edited:
can you please add "the dhoni shot" where he stands in front of the wickets and hits right past the wkt keeper.he did that agaiinst pakistan

Last edited:
Maybe, and this may be complicated...

It shows each of the shots off a ball, but the ball slowly changes into a letter of

The Cricket Project.

If you're saying this game is the closest thing to real cricket, why don't you have clips of real cricket fading into shots of the game.
Also, are we going to be able to change music in the game to our own music, or will there even be music?

Users who are viewing this thread