Suggestions / Ideas / Wishlist

You could extract the audio from cricket videos of matches in different countries and incorporate it into the game.

manee said:
The problem is that u wont be able to here the sounds because there will commentary over it, thats why we need to get people to record the sounds live at the match

True, but I could still get the general hubub and some chants maybe.

Well...its all good...as long as there is no Mark Nicholas in them :p

pal said:
You could extract the audio from cricket videos of matches in different countries and incorporate it into the game.

some copyright concerns with this...not sure...any input on this?

otherwise would seem to be the best option....

legend_master said:
some copyright concerns with this...not sure...any input on this?

otherwise would seem to be the best option....
Isnt it if you give the game for free you like can use copyrighted stuff?

Another suggestion from me is to use analysis figures...

Like a spotlight on a crack in the pitch...Hawkeye, Sniko, Dartfish, Super slow-mo...etc...

I think those features should only be used for their corresponding television channels, as BSkyB do not use 'Dartfish'.

Its a replay which tracks the ball from the bowler's hand and leaves a trail of the ball...it is ued to show movemnt of the ball off the pitch...it is ued by Asian Cricket Channels.

I reckon utilising all the keys on the keyboard you should be able to call up Hawkeye at the end of over and it should appear at every over like B.L.I.C.

Do you think I should create a new thread for what pause songs there should be and it would be good if some were used for highlights videos at a milestone or at the end of innings/match

Ones I would personally like to see that I think would sound good in a match or highlight video.

10CC - I dont like cricket
Coldplay - speed of sound (showing a quick 50 or 100)
Motorhead - I am the game (intro video or if you win a match)
Eminem, feat Dido - Stan (when you lose an important match)
Usher - Yeah
Creed - My sacrifice
Fugees - Ready or not (in the build up to a match)
Justin Timberlake - Cry me a river...

So...I don't want this to be a debate about music...should I create a new thread...and are pause songs even gonna be used...

Whats your opinion on this

Last edited:
I think you should create a poll or something as to which songs should be added. Personally, I am sick of hearing easy-listening music in cricket games. What is that all about? Are we playing cricket or golf? I'd rather hear something that pumps me up. Of course, you have to add a bit of a variety to make everyone happy. I would love to see the following songs in the game:

Iron Man - Black Sabbath
Thunderstruck - AC/DC
For Those About to Rock - AC/DC
We will rock you - Queen
We are the champions - Queen

And tons more that probably won't be appropriate for little kids. :D

A poll can only have 12 options and there are millions of possibilities as to what songs there could be...if any.

If we get the all clear from LM as to their being pause and highlight songs then, I have a plan as to how the system works...somebody post 5 songs then 5 more people say for e.g.

yes
yes
no
yes
yes

I song takes takes 4 yes's to get into the game...each of the five that replied get reps from the person who selected the song...the system repeats itself...the fifth person who gave a yes,no etc chooses the next five and the system goes on

What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread