Suggestions / Ideas / Wishlist

How about an easy mode?
Let me explain:
In games like BLIC and Cricket 2000, its very possible to win with weak, minnow teams, regardless of the skills of the players you are using. You can bowl decently with crap batters, and do well enough -if you apply yourself- with tailenders. Now, in a good realistic sim, this should be impossible, and with the ideas bobbing up this seems like what will happen. I'd like a mode where you can bowl with anyone and bat with anyone fairly well. One slightly unrealistic mode. It would make this game quite fun :)

For unlockables...what about:

Classic Matches
New level of hardness
Real kits (start off with basic ones)
New kits for create a team mode
More commentators (start off with two)
Skill points for career mode
AND SOME MORE

You can earn unlockable points by having:

1 player:

(The higher the better)
Amount of points for a win corresponding to their ratings in the rankings
2 or more quick wickets followed by a big partnership by player
Margin of victory for the player
No. of runs for player controlled team
Runs for top scorer for player controlled team
No. of wickets for top wicket taker in player controlled team
No. of catches for top catcher in player controlled team

2 player:

In ODIs, changes in RR (up) or Req run rate either way, during the match.
2 or more quick wickets followed by a big partnership
Margin of victory, less the better.
No. of runs in ODIs only
Runs for top scorer
No. of wickets for top wicket taker
No. of catches for top catcher

2 player Co-op

Amount of points for a win corresponding to their ratings in the rankings
Margin of victory for the player
No. of runs for player controlled team
Runs for top scorer for player controlled team
No. of wickets for top wicket taker in player controlled team
No. of catches for top catcher in player controlled team
No. of quick singles.

Last edited:
question to LM :

Have you set out the sound audio for noises like strokes from bats and stumpings sound of a wickets and LBW sounds appeal in game etc? (or still need time to implement that) I ask that because I didnt heard anything from your previous video(just a song only :D ).

Inzi bhai said:
question to LM :

Have you set out the sound audio for noises like strokes from bats and stumpings sound of a wickets and LBW sounds appeal in game etc? (or still need time to implement that) I ask that because I didnt heard anything from your previous video(just a song only :D ).
The package of videos that I was sent contained no audio, so that has not been implemented into the game yet. In the past few months work has started on gathering all the different sounds heard in cricket though.

SkateBoarder said:
The package of videos that I was sent contained no audio, so that has not been implemented into the game yet. In the past few months work has started on gathering all the different sounds heard in cricket though.
actually i was going to mention something about this...im a little undecided about how best to get crowd noise...any ideas anyone? I will need recordings of snippets ofcrows noise from many different regions in the world...i really want to capture different atmosphere's and crowd behaviour from all main areas to give a wide and diverse feeling when playing in that region...i.e. when you play in the subcontinent the crowd must be believable and noticably different from England, for example. The ideal solution would be to have people go to the actual stadiums (not all, just the main ones in each region) and take live recordings, which can later be manipulated. But this is pretty hard to orchestrate...???

LM

Well, maybe some sounds from WWE would be good, really over the top crowd noise for like a world cup win against all odds

How about the bowlers celebrate differently depending on who the batsman they got out is given they got em out for a lowish score

Will the crowd reactly differently in different countries. I mean, if an India gets out in India there should be a groan. If an Indian gets out in say England then there would be a big cheer.

Yeah, exactly, I didn't know how to put it, however you should be able to hear a slight cheer from the away fans.

legend_master said:
actually i was going to mention something about this...im a little undecided about how best to get crowd noise...any ideas anyone? I will need recordings of snippets ofcrows noise from many different regions in the world...i really want to capture different atmosphere's and crowd behaviour from all main areas to give a wide and diverse feeling when playing in that region...i.e. when you play in the subcontinent the crowd must be believable and noticably different from England, for example. The ideal solution would be to have people go to the actual stadiums (not all, just the main ones in each region) and take live recordings, which can later be manipulated. But this is pretty hard to orchestrate...???

LM

Im going to start a thread in cricket chat...looking for crowd noises, because only a limited amount of ppl visit this thread however many more visit the cricket chat thread.

legend_master said:

LM

I've got the Ashes '05 on DVD, I could record stuff from that, if it doesn't breech copyright or something

The problem is that u wont be able to here the sounds because there will commentary over it, thats why we need to get people to record the sounds live at the match

Users who are viewing this thread