Suggestions / Ideas / Wishlist

10cc's song is called dreadlock holiday
i rekon that it should be the title song.

I reckon another to add to you guys lists would be Black Betty. I hear that someitmes in cricket

nightprowler10 said:
The one by Ram Jam? That's a pretty good song too. How about the songs I mentioned on the last page?
Na i hear the one by spiderbait. Yeh i hear those songs sometimes to

Motorhead - I am the game (intro video or if you win a match)
Eminem, feat Dido - Stan (when you lose an important match)
Usher - Yeah
Creed - My sacrifice
Fugees - Ready or not (in the build up to a match)
Justin Timberlake - Cry me a river..

im pretty sure he wants to sell the game not put people off it

I hope you will be able to change the music in the game, as I hate rock and rap.

slade said:
10cc's song is called dreadlock holiday
i rekon that it should be the title song.

Yes, I vote that one in :D

Brett_Lee said:
I reckon another to add to you guys lists would be Black Betty. I hear that someitmes in cricket

It's an odd choice but it may just work, I'm gonna say yes for that one :D
There are many different version of it, although I think Tom Jones' version will suit it most.

Manee I'm not so sure of your idea about themed songs - it does sound a bit naff I have to say :(

We need real action songs a bit of punk mashed in with a bit of reggae and a bit of indie but please don't use:

R'n'B, Rap, Hip-hop, Cheesy Pop, Death Metal, depressing songs etc.

You get my point about the kind of music it need to be, a distinct beat with twists and turns, that's why I say no Rap & Hip-hop as normally the same 3/4 chords are play throughout the song which can be quite boring.

manee said:
A poll can only have 12 options and there are millions of possibilities as to what songs there could be...if any.

If we get the all clear from LM as to their being pause and highlight songs then, I have a plan as to how the system works...somebody post 5 songs then 5 more people say for e.g.

yes
yes
no
yes
yes

I song takes takes 4 yes's to get into the game...each of the five that replied get reps from the person who selected the song...the system repeats itself...the fifth person who gave a yes,no etc chooses the next five and the system goes on

What do you think?

So, should I do this or not?

langerrox said:
im pretty sure he wants to sell the game not put people off it
LOL. I was thinking the same thing.

I think we should use the songs that are normally used in sporting events.

hondeyho said:
Yes, I vote that one in :D

It's an odd choice but it may just work, I'm gonna say yes for that one :D
There are many different version of it, although I think Tom Jones' version will suit it most.

Manee I'm not so sure of your idea about themed songs - it does sound a bit naff I have to say :(

We need real action songs a bit of punk mashed in with a bit of reggae and a bit of indie but please don't use:

R'n'B, Rap, Hip-hop, Cheesy Pop, Death Metal, depressing songs etc.

You get my point about the kind of music it need to be, a distinct beat with twists and turns, that's why I say no Rap & Hip-hop as normally the same 3/4 chords are play throughout the song which can be quite boring.
Thanks for teh yes

Also i think that we should do each countries songs (like not anthems) but like Eg how australia has Cmon Aussie Cmon Do ya ever hear that at cricket?

Last edited:
Wouldn't that go under Crowd noises? I'll have a few suggestions for songs up soon.

The Mighty Mighty Bosstones - The Impression That I Get

Great Ska song, should be included.

Last edited:
BTW, thanks for liking my song choice :mad

Wouldnt it be cool if some of these songs were played after a boundary is hit in 20-20, now that would realy b good...dont you think?

Users who are viewing this thread