Suggestions / Ideas / Wishlist

paul are considering the have dead balls in the game? i think it is a vital part of the game.

i think. while the game is loading.. loading screens shows ruls of cricket. even hints and tips would be nice.

srk121 said:
paul are considering the have dead balls in the game? i think it is a vital part of the game.

i think. while the game is loading.. loading screens shows ruls of cricket. even hints and tips would be nice.

Yeah, it's got to be in...just like wides, no-balls, leg byes, byes etc.

When you say tips, do you mean tips about real cricket or about how to play TCP (like controls etc.)? or both?

legend_master said:

When you say tips, do you mean tips about real cricket or about how to play TCP (like controls etc.)? or both?

I think TCp tips are a better idea

legend_master said:

i mean by real cricket tips. i can get you info for this paul. keep it up mate.

i didnt read the whole discussion but i think we should have tips for tcp like " When playing a shot of the back foot, keep in mind that the ball can be low which can cause you to get bowled." stuff like that.

LM i want bowler bowling and catching. when the batman play pull shot and edges goes in the air and the bowler or close fielder gets under it and catch it. is that will be there. thantks

holmie said:
i didnt read the whole discussion but i think we should have tips for tcp like " When playing a shot of the back foot, keep in mind that the ball can be low which can cause you to get bowled." stuff like that.

yeah, i think this is the best way too.. :)

cricket4life said:
LM i want bowler bowling and catching. when the batman play pull shot and edges goes in the air and the bowler or close fielder gets under it and catch it. is that will be there. thantks

yes

holmie said:

Dear friend, behind the screens (dressing room) , strategies are made for every bowler/batsmen on how to play/ get him out.
It is the most essential part of the whole game.And the reason for its sucess is Foot movements made by batsmen initially.

I know it b/s my weakness is short balls due to forward movement and almost every bowler puts it short to me.

rember:almost every weakness/strength can be traced to initial movement/grip position.It is the most important thing taught at acadmies.

Hey L.M maybe you should make an in game add jerseys etc you can add them in game. Like you just browse the file in the game and it will add and then hav a few options like Where to place the numbers, name, style and colour of numbers etc

Just wondering, I know there is going to be snicko and hawkeye. Will there also be a pitchmap showing the line and length that the bowlers have bowled.

It would be nice to be able to play past world cups - with the different formats, teams and players, although I appreciate this would be a large job - maybe as an expansion in the way talked about for domestic cricket?

That would be cool...

Just a wondering...are you gonna have certain animations like a super catch or a batsman getting cramp during a shot that are only done possibly once or twice in the entire playing of the game for a person...because gaming companies dont do that because then people dont belive that theyve put it in...

But we will :D:D:D

Keep up the good work

Manee

A nice feature would be a shot animation gallery. For example, if you play a shot you are particularly proud of, or come accross one of manee's rare ones (if they are included) you could pause the game, press a button and that shot would be added to the gallery, there you could watch it over and over again, basking in your own glory :)

Maybe if u press R on the keyboard during a replay it is stored...

You can only store three (just three) shots in the gallery, and when the three is filled u can take them out of the game and put them in ur computer.

Users who are viewing this thread