Suggestions / Ideas / Wishlist

A cricketing environment where you hair real sounds and just realistic stuff..

But there is a huge problem...we havent got our hands on any crowd sounds for TV, and DVD, and Video sounds are copyrighted...

Two ways to solve this...

1. Record the sounds from a match.

2. Make the sounds with a few friends...manipulate the volume and add reverberations to make it seem like many people are making the noise.

Sadly weve only got two sounds (the thread is something like Attention all who are going soon to an international cricket game) in cricket chat.

Could u plz help by doin 2?

Are you sure their copyrights state they can't be used for non-commercial purposes?

FreddieFan said:
A nice feature would be a shot animation gallery. For example, if you play a shot you are particularly proud of, or come accross one of manee's rare ones (if they are included) you could pause the game, press a button and that shot would be added to the gallery, there you could watch it over and over again, basking in your own glory :)
You're pretty much talking about a feature where replays could be saved. I thinks LM has already said that a similar feature will be included.

manee said:
But there is a huge problem...we havent got our hands on any crowd sounds for TV, and DVD, and Video sounds are copyrighted...

Two ways to solve this...

1. Record the sounds from a match.

2. Make the sounds with a few friends...manipulate the volume and add reverberations to make it seem like many people are making the noise.

Sadly weve only got two sounds (the thread is something like Attention all who are going soon to an international cricket game) in cricket chat.

Could u plz help by doin 2?

I'm not going to a match again until England-Pakistan this summer, but I'll try then if you want. I posted a possible solution in your thread, did you see it?

You're pretty much talking about a feature where replays could be saved. I thinks LM has already said that a similar feature will be included.

Good stuff, thanks :)

To ur solution

But im sure that the Ashes DVD and all the content inside will be copyrighted...

Heres the thing...get all crowd sounds u can but mention how u got them and what match theyre from and what the situation is...

We'll deal with copyright issues later.

manee said:
To ur solution

But im sure that the Ashes DVD and all the content inside will be copyrighted...

Maybe, but it'd be pretty difficult to prove the sounds were the same :D

manee said:
Heres the thing...get all crowd sounds u can but mention how u got them and what match theyre from and what the situation is...

We'll deal with copyright issues later.

As I've said, Im not going to a match in the near future and my trial for that program has run out, someone else would have to try it.

two suggestions that I thought up over the weekend

1) the flags of the countries should be visible in the crowd, (the countries that are playing
2) the two teams should shake hands after the match and say good game

Perhaps before the game, the two teams stand across from each other as the national anthem of each plays. The player may choose to view the scene or proceed to the next scene. And like homer suggests, a bit of hand-shaking by the last two batsmen after the match.

before the start of the match there should be a option to select umpires for the match also we should pick up the line up for both the user and CPU's team .

Madman said:
will replays have sounds? i love the sound of the ball cracking off the middle of the bat and going to the boundary for a four :) some games take the sound out of replays and only allow it to be played in slo-mo TCP must allow real-time speed IMO, also, if the sounds were slower in slo-mo that would be awesome ;)
I'll second that. I play NBA Live 2006 and I love the replays because you can hear the net go swoosh in slo-mo. It'd be a pretty nice feature.

Maybe a super-slo-mo replay option, like 4sight. They had that in the special features of the Ashes DVD and it is sweet. Imagine seeing Gilly go for six and you can actually see the ball spinning. That would be awesome.

gamerkid22 said:
before the start of the match there should be a option to select umpires for the match also we should pick up the line up for both the user and CPU's team .

Id only want that for exhibition games. If your doing things like VB Series maybe have where you can choose a few umpires to use in the series?

Users who are viewing this thread