Suggestions / Ideas / Wishlist

edgarisapimp said:
Maybe a super-slo-mo replay option, like 4sight. They had that in the special features of the Ashes DVD and it is sweet. Imagine seeing Gilly go for six and you can actually see the ball spinning. That would be awesome.

It would require a lot of cutting edge graphics to look good.Which isn't a priority

Brett_Lee said:
Id only want that for exhibition games. If your doing things like VB Series maybe have where you can choose a few umpires to use in the series?

too true.

I second that and if I can forth and fifth that...but not third that :D.

Good idea...

Heres another from me...the DEW factor introduced to Asian countries. In asia, dew comes in the evening unlike other countries when it comes in the morning, this plays an important role in day night ODIS

manee said:
I second that and if I can forth and fifth that...but not third that :D.

Good idea...

Heres another from me...the DEW factor introduced to Asian countries. In asia, dew comes in the evening unlike other countries when it comes in the morning, this plays an important role in day night ODIS

can we have punjabi MC

Now for a real suggestion about the game...
Maybe a "form" stat for each player, the higher it is, the more likely they are to perform consistently. And maybe over the series of a tour, if a player performs well, he can gain stats.

edgarisapimp said:
Now for a real suggestion about the game...
Maybe a "form" stat for each player, the higher it is, the more likely they are to perform consistently. And maybe over the series of a tour, if a player performs well, he can gain stats.

Please bare with me as I am new to this and me and Manee think this is a very good idea...VERY GOOD.

Not gain stats, but the stats a player is given is his normal stats for an exibition match or two player match however in a series they are his maximum stats and they fluxtuate down (or up to "normal") from the given stats by an amount depending on a form statistic, the stat in the first match is random.

For example: Sachins has riduculously high stats but a high form fluxtuation rating, e.g. 20.

So say his offside stat is 99 and his leg side stat is 99 in the first match it is randomly chosen whether his stats are 79, 80, 81...99...after the first match...depending on how he scored depending on his average or a different stat...the form score stat.

Sachin scored an average of 100 runs in the first test match. His form score stat is 50. 100 - 50 is 50, divide it by say five and the form fluxtuation stat is now 10 lower. 20 - 10 = 10!

So into the second match his form fluxtuation stat is now 10. So his offside stat (that is registered at 99 for arguments sake) will be randomly chosen from 89.90,91...99. In this match he scores two ducks (an average of 0). 0-50 = -50. Divide by five and his form stat goes up by 10. So going into the third match his offside stat (registered at 99 remember) is randomly chosen from: 69, 70, 71...99.

I use offside stat as an example...if this idea is used...all stats should fluxtuate in this way (except stats like stamina)

Do you understand?

The law

Last edited:
The law said:
Please bare with me as I am new to this and me and Manee think this is a very good idea...VERY GOOD.

Not gain stats, but the stats a player is given is his normal stats for an exibition match or two player match however in a series they are his maximum stats and they fluxtuate down (or up to "normal") from the given stats by an amount depending on a form statistic, the stat in the first match is random.

For example: Sachins has riduculously high stats but a high form fluxtuation rating, e.g. 20.

So say his offside stat is 99 and his leg side stat is 99 in the first match it is randomly chosen whether his stats are 79, 80, 81...99...after the first match...depending on how he scored depending on his average or a different stat...the form score stat.

Sachin scored an average of 100 runs in the first test match. His form score stat is 50. 100 - 50 is 50, divide it by say five and the form fluxtuation stat is now 10 lower. 20 - 10 = 10!

So into the second match his form fluxtuation stat is now 10. So his offside stat (that is registered at 99 for arguments sake) will be randomly chosen from 89.90,91...99. In this match he scores two ducks (an average of 0). 0-50 = -50. Divide by five and his form stat goes up by 10. So going into the third match his offside stat (registered at 99 remember) is randomly chosen from: 69, 70, 71...99.

Do you understand?

The law

sorry but what did u say

Um...

The stats a batsman is given are his stats for an exibition...but FOR A SERIES...

Basically a batsman has a form stat, the higher...the more suseptable to change are his ability stats. The actual stat for a match is randomly chosen in the range the stat says

If he scores a high score than this form stat decreases and so his stats are less likely to change by more. And vice versa if he scores less.

The rest I rote are just examples.

Real Imran Farhat, with his cool cap he wears when batting, would a be a dream come true.

Farhat is a very underated player, i think he is very talented - i saw him bat at lords once, both him and Yasir hameed are very underated.
Back on topic did u understand the idea?

I got it. But maybe if they are in REALLY good form (i.e. 2 double centuries or something) they should get a special attribute or something, akin to a bowler getting a special delivery after so many good deliveries. It doesn't even have to be an attribute, it could be something like Farhat's cool hat ;).

Well if they score 50 points AFTER all form has been negated maybe all there stats go up one point

That works, but the hat idea is tops. :p

What about gloves? Are there going to be different brands in the game, or is it just one generic kind?

Last edited:
How about this

Talking about special deliveries ...how about this that once a batsmen makes a hundred in one days or say double hundred in test ..he gets into this zone where he can thrash the bowlers all over the place ..so much so it will motivate players to get a player out before he reaches a century , thereby not allowing him to get into the zone .

simran3 said:
how about this that once a batsmen makes a hundred in one days or say double hundred in test ..he gets into this zone where he can thrash the bowlers all over the place ..so much so it will motivate players to get a player out before he reaches a century , thereby not allowing him to get into the zone .

Not a bad idea, but I think it should depend on the player rather than just getting 100. For example, if Michael Vaughan gets to 100, he'll start smashing it all over the place, but some batsmen never entirely fill you with confidence, even if they have a century to their name.

Users who are viewing this thread