Suggestions / Ideas / Wishlist

You seem to have missed out my form suggestions in ur thread...

I know this will take a while but maybe a link to the relevant post

But not like this one: www.planetcricket.org

But like this

BTW, great work...reps 4 u

Madman said:
haha it would be really funny if there were 3 players (1 on each team and 1 as the umpire) and you made wrong decisions on purpose :cool:

I mean we can have the option to umpire a match.

how about certain injuries such as fatigue, hamstrings etc require a runner.

its not neccessary but it would be a nice touch.

the game would decide on a runner and the runner makes a run out more likely.

Just been thinking, how about only in 20-20 games, the commentators should speak to the umpires like in cricket. I know you'd need more voices but it would be a good addition. I know it's not a necissarity(sp?) but this is a wishlist!

Aerodynamics

Since LM is moving fast to bowling animations I thought this may help...

Click

Another suggestion from me...different helmet colours and sizes within teams becos in school its like that

Thanks

Manee

I posted this in the overlays forum and it kinda got lost

I think...and this is just my opinion...everything except default should be unlockables. Stumps, pitchads, overlays and adboards...the relevant ones should all be available in a one player tour but need to be unlocked for exibitions.

If you dont like the idea please dont have a go at me, cos im only trying to help.

This is an example:

Npower pitchads - Win any series in England with England

3 pitchads - Win any series with Australia in Australia.

Skysports overlay - Win any ODI series in England.

All world cup related stuff - win the world cup...

Ill be happy to write up all of em if someone gives me the list of all the stumps, adboards and overlays and LM accepts the idea

Sorry if it's been mentioned before, it's first time I've seen "The Cricket Project", looks a cracker! Anyways my suggestion (or wish) is Real Time Weather like in Flight Sims and such, so if it's raining in Perth, it'll be raining in your game. Of course this option would be optional.

Anyways, good luck with the game and I shall keep up to date with it.

Will the plyers use their appropriate bats in the game? (Not sure whether this is the correct thing to post here).

LM, I quick question. I donno if its been asked bfore. Will the game support gamepads.
Plz let it support gamepads coz i love my logitech wingman n would love to play ur game using them

las_faiz said:
LM, I quick question. I donno if its been asked bfore. Will the game support gamepads.
Plz let it support gamepads coz i love my logitech wingman n would love to play ur game using them

The game will support gamepad.Dunno about specific gamepads.

um sorry to ask but i really like the way this is panning out and wud like to know when a demo will be released or when the game will be released i know the demo wont be sometime soon let alone the game but wud it be out by July Augast the demo that is

Users who are viewing this thread