Suggestions / Ideas / Wishlist

Paul really doesn't like putting a timestamp on anything, especially after Duff's little error with Cricket Master. :D

The way things are going though I wouldn't be surprised with the game being released either late this year or early next year. ;)

yeah, in all honesty, if im being realistic it would be closer to early next year...there's still an awful lot to be done, despite the good progress...

gamerkid22 said:
one more suggestion : there should be an option to select umpires during the game .
It is being considered, but wether it is included or not would be decided in testing phase.

blackleopard92 said:
It is being considered, but wether it is included or not would be decided in testing phase.

I'm thinking to have manual selection of umpires for fiendly /one off games / tournys...but maybe in Careermode/Seasonmode they get decided on by the computer - what is the general consensus on this? I was thinking that players shouldnot have the ability to choose who they want to umpire their match, rather the computer can randomly decide?

LM, I kno most people hate this, but for lazy people like me who dont wanna bowl for 5 days, will thr be an autoplay feature in TCP ?

If, yes, I was thinking maybe u could make the autoplay along the lines of management games. Wherein whn one selects autoplay, he could have the option of selecting bowlers, the line to bowl; if autoplayed while batting, one could control the aggression n stuff, similar to ICC

Basically, wht i mean is to give more control to the user while autoplay

las_faiz said:
LM, I kno most people hate this, but for lazy people like me who dont wanna bowl for 5 days, will thr be an autoplay feature in TCP ?

If, yes, I was thinking maybe u could make the autoplay along the lines of management games. Wherein whn one selects autoplay, he could have the option of selecting bowlers, the line to bowl; if autoplayed while batting, one could control the aggression n stuff, similar to ICC

read the features tab on TCP website.
Autoplay will be considered, however not so sure about various options in autoplay.
Would result in a lot of Maths though :rolleyes:

the only in batting i think needs work is spreading the batsmen legs a bit more and having a proper batting tap instead of rythmetic tapping of the bat

blackleopard92 said:
LM, have you noticed, you want poll/user opinion for so many things but haven't put up a single poll!

um, you may have noticed that i dont have a lot of spare time.... :mad:

las_faiz said:

autoplay will DEFINATELY be in. It is critical IMO - to what detail level the autoplay feature will include is not decided on yet - will at least generate score and results for all players like a proper scorecard

ziad123_2005 said:
the only in batting i think needs work is spreading the batsmen legs a bit more and having a proper batting tap instead of rythmetic tapping of the bat

- i already spoke about tapping the bat and stance in the discussion thread, very easy to fix...

i have come up with a really good idea dont think anyone has thought of it, though its going to be another pain:

Why not have a legend-says show where there is a show in the beginning, at lunch, and at the end of the match. There are former players sitting and discussing a game, have their views. and then have packages, like super 4's, catch of the match, master blaster, the most odd moment of the day. I know this is asking too much but it would be simply the best scenes to watch !

paul please have short run in the game included. its a vital part of the game. i.e. player take two runs but get only one run due to no creasing his bat on the line.

One more... Batsmen should cross over when the ball is caught by a fielder and the batsmen have crossed in the middle. Currently the new batsman takes strike whereas it's the non-striker who should take strike as the batsmen had crossed over while the catch was completed.

LBW appeal button while bowling.

cheers
srk121

Last edited:
srk121 said:
paul please have short run in the game included. its a vital part of the game. i.e. player take two runs but get only one run due to no creasing his bat on the line.

One more... Batsmen should cross over when the ball is caught by a fielder and the batsmen have crossed in the middle. Currently the new batsman takes strike whereas it's the non-striker who should take strike as the batsmen had crossed over while the catch was completed.

LBW appeal button while bowling.

cheers
srk121

absolutely...agree with all of those - will definately be in.

also will be able to run on LBW appeal or any appeal...

Paul one major thing don't forget to have in the game. Make sure all the players wear Guard to protect their ballz coz it hurts man. :D lolz...it does. i got hit 1s and it hurts like hell. Anyway good going..... hopefully we'll see some top edges and stuff.

cricket4life said:
Paul one major thing don't forget to have in the game. Make sure all the players wear Guard to protect their ballz coz it hurts man. :D lolz...it does. i got hit 1s and it hurts like hell. Anyway good going..... hopefully we'll see some top edges and stuff.
Lolz .. yeah the guard is really necessary .. lol

Users who are viewing this thread