Suggestions / Ideas / Wishlist

Any chance of having subtle action changes for bowlers eg. Googly comes out of the back of the hand, slower ball has an off break action, doosra with a bent arm (haha) etc. Oh, and dont make gilo bowl a doosra.....

One more thing LM. when the batsman gets edge to the slips and get caught. make sure the batsmen look back (glance ) in the slips for a second before leaving the crease just like in real life. thanksss

fatbloke909 said:
Any chance of having subtle action changes for bowlers eg. Googly comes out of the back of the hand, slower ball has an off break action, doosra with a bent arm (haha) etc. Oh, and dont make gilo bowl a doosra.....

lol, yeah, i plan to make several styles, so hopefully they'll turn out ok...

cricket4life said:
One more thing LM. when the batsman gets edge to the slips and get caught. make sure the batsmen look back (glance ) in the slips for a second before leaving the crease just like in real life. thanksss

absolutely, i've already done the animations, just need to implement them

legend_master said:
lol, yeah, i plan to make several styles, so hopefully they'll turn out ok...

absolutely, i've already done the animations, just need to implement them
LM .. u just keep makin me more horny for the game .. omg ur game is like on top of my charts

LM I had a suggestion .. i donno if its arready implemented .. I was thinkin maybe u could hav a first person camera i.e u can see thro the eyes of the batsman while playing
EA tried to do tht in their previous cricket game but they had problems(surprise) coz u were not able to see whr the ball pitched as the camera was fixed
Wht i suggest is while batting u can see thro batsmans eyes, zoom on the bowler first n thn the camera should follow the ball, whr the ball pitches n u select ur shot
U can do first person for bowling too
It would really add to the reality of the game as this would be a new experience ..
Ofcourse its an option whr if someone doesnt likes it he can switch to normal camera mode

Lol .. i woke up at 3am with this idea .. LM plz make it worth

Sure, well it wouldn't do any harm in adding it, and it's very very simple to do...i would make it a 'built-in' camera preset that you can switch in and out of at the press of a button... :cool:

legend_master said:
Sure, well it wouldn't do any harm in adding it, and it's very very simple to do...i would make it a 'built-in' camera preset that you can switch in and out of at the press of a button... :cool:
Thts great LM. It would really make the game complete

the movement of camera is a serious issue.
We don't want people applying cucumber to their faces after a gaming session!:p

I personally think we've given enough ideas to LM, now he has to take them into consideration. Adding more ideas will make the game better, but too overloaded in both playing and making. I think the ideas LM has received will certainly make the game top box, but giving these big ideas will just be more hard work and more wait :p . Now i think we should just give small adjustment ideas eg i will giv one now:

LM i noticed in the vid that when batsmen come back for two and touch the crease, It isnt a fluent movement. Its like their running, running, running, and suddenly the player changes shape and puts his bat down, i reckon it shud be fluent

Users who are viewing this thread