Suggestions / Ideas / Wishlist

whitehornmatt said:
How about if you were in the first person view the batsmans stats would set an instinct thing, so if they react slowly the ball will come at you quicker, if they have good instincts it would be a slower delivery to simulate the effect of the batsman having a different reaction speed/better instincts. This would make shots depend more on the batsmans skill rather than the players, and IMO more realistic.

It would become difficult for us.
Because for different batsmen there would be different timings, and bowlers would have enough variety to compund this problem!

blackleopard92 said:
It would become difficult for us.
Because for different batsmen there would be different timings, and bowlers would have enough variety to compund this problem!
yes that's a practical problem.

I am the old member of this forum but from some time I am unable to post any message here.I am very happy to know tha cricket project is moving nicely and it looks like that it will be the game which people are looking forward to for many years.I have a one question as

Will there be no advancce down the wicket shot in this game?
To whcih country you belong to Legend Master?

Hero said:
I am the old member of this forum but from some time I am unable to post any message here.I am very happy to know tha cricket project is moving nicely and it looks like that it will be the game which people are looking forward to for many years.I have a one question as

Yeah .. I think i have seen it in one of the videos .. so advance shot is definitely there

Hero said:

yes, you can advance down the wicket, but it's not a seperate 'move' as such...it is part of the movement per se, allowing you to combine different moves with shots. The beauty of this is you can move right up to the point where the ball hits the bat, so you dont get 'locked into place' as the bowler bowls. This means you have complete freedom and can control you advancing movement as opposed to being a scripted advance shot.

Yes, im from Australia. Yes, i was gutted after that SAF game...but great game nonetheless...i think i was probably more in disbelief...?

this is just amazing, u dont get a fixed position, just keep moving until the ball pitches ! :) lol

that makes the game ace for its footwork ;) Way to go LM

1 Annoying question : next release of videos ??

In EA Cricket 2005, when you autoplay the bowling, even players like Mohammed Kaif bowl ten overs and take four wickets or something. He never bowls in real life.
So please make sure that players who are pure batsmen remain so and you don't see them bowling when you autoplay the innings. Better still, make it impossible to give them bowling even manually. For example - players like Kaif and Dravid should NOT bowl at all.

One more discrepancy in Cricket 2005 is that in the test matches you can play thrice as fast as in one dayers. I have once scored forty runs in an over in a test match! Make sure that it's not possible to do so. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread