Suggestions / Ideas / Wishlist

hmm to counter this u could have a bowler who has taken 5 wickets ..get more swing and movement. He should cause new batsmen a lot of problem etc

The law said:
Please bare with me as I am new to this and me and Manee think this is a very good idea...VERY GOOD.

Not gain stats, but the stats a player is given is his normal stats for an exibition match or two player match however in a series they are his maximum stats and they fluxtuate down (or up to "normal") from the given stats by an amount depending on a form statistic, the stat in the first match is random.

For example: Sachins has riduculously high stats but a high form fluxtuation rating, e.g. 20.

So say his offside stat is 99 and his leg side stat is 99 in the first match it is randomly chosen whether his stats are 79, 80, 81...99...after the first match...depending on how he scored depending on his average or a different stat...the form score stat.

Sachin scored an average of 100 runs in the first test match. His form score stat is 50. 100 - 50 is 50, divide it by say five and the form fluxtuation stat is now 10 lower. 20 - 10 = 10!

So into the second match his form fluxtuation stat is now 10. So his offside stat (that is registered at 99 for arguments sake) will be randomly chosen from 89.90,91...99. In this match he scores two ducks (an average of 0). 0-50 = -50. Divide by five and his form stat goes up by 10. So going into the third match his offside stat (registered at 99 remember) is randomly chosen from: 69, 70, 71...99.

I use offside stat as an example...if this idea is used...all stats should fluxtuate in this way (except stats like stamina)

Do you understand?

The law

Maybe something like this for bowlers...too...

Gillespie's form fluxtuation stat would be really high as would his registered stats...

He is what is known as a confidence bowler...so this affects him alot

manee said:
Maybe something like this for bowlers...too...

Gillespie's form fluxtuation stat would be really high as would his registered stats...

He is what is known as a confidence bowler...so this affects him alot

Nice idea.I think LM already planns to implement it.

But currently the game is core development stage.
Balancing the game happens in beta testing stage.i.e testing different formula, abilities etc

I think people should discuss, and then put all these ideas into a doc file and unleash it on forums when time comes.

Sending them so early without archiving it would make them lost in those huge forums.

In fact someone should take responsibility and collect all ideas, data and create a different thread for it.
I can't b/s I have exams.

Last edited:
Ok...

But when should it start from?

I dont think it is a good idea to create a new thread for each idea...itll clog this sub forum up.

manee said:
Ok...

But when should it start from?

I dont think it is a good idea to create a new thread for each idea...itll clog this sub forum up.

NoNONONONONo!
Not a thread for each idea.
I wanted to say that ideas have a tendency to get lost in huge no of post.
Just a thread where no one can post comments etc.
It's purpose will be to tell TCP fans what new idea is being considered and where to post comments.

You could start by collecting all ideas which have been posted in various threads and bringing them togther.

On second thoughts maybe someone else can: I got to do an art project, and Im already managing my stats thread aswell as personal committments...

Sorry

Manee

manee said:
On second thoughts maybe someone else can: I got to do an art project, and Im already managing my stats thread aswell as personal committments...

Sorry

Manee

this is a big , boring job.And requires a lot of effort.
I understand.Maybe someone wants to help.

1.Every make of bat and pads,ect.
2.celebrations for milestones.eg.riding the bat like a horse, doing flips for a fifer whatever.
3.a weather report at the start by a commentator.also when it rains a report on how the weather is going.
4.a highlights package at the end of the days play.
5.earn money to but better gear

Ok people, i have listed 65 of ure ideas on making TCP. i will continue tomorrow. Ure ideas will continue to be posted IN THIS THREAD, but the huge list which will be easier to see, will be in the LIST OF IDEAS thread

Good night

Users who are viewing this thread