Suggestions / Ideas / Wishlist

Edit: Chris Gayle

Last edited by a moderator:
Madman said:
I think Pro Evo's Challenge Training mode is an absolutely cracking feature to have in a game, has anyone played PES and played challenge training?

EDITING POST NOW
ye pro evo challange feature is something really useful. not only it gives us (user) to play different challange, but you also get trained to different shots and other stuff.

this feature is aslo available but implemented differently in top spin where you pay to get trained. i think career mode should be like TOP SPIN. you start at low level progress further...

It would be nice to have profiles for Twenty20 matches. It's not essential, but would be nice.

In England, Sky Sports show fun profiles of the players in matches of the Twenty20 Cup. I've put a spoof one below.

Name: Lee Payne
AKA: Big Tree
Mate: Matthew Hoggard
Music: Oasis
TV: Only Fools and Horses

manee said:
Catching - You could move the hands with the:

Left hand: Up - W, Left - A, Down - X, Right - D, Grab - S.
Right hand: Up - I, Left - J, Down - M, Right - L, Grab - K[/FONT]

That has been suggested before and you'd need 10 hands to do that - Manee, have you ever tried to make simple suggestions which are both plausible and possible? Because what you are suggesting at the moment is taking the Cricket part out of the game and turning it into a real-life simulation.

hondeyho said:
That has been suggested before and you'd need 10 hands to do that - Manee, have you ever tried to make simple suggestions which are both plausible and possible? Because what you are suggesting at the moment is taking the Cricket part out of the game and turning it into a real-life simulation.
To some degree this is right. The aim of the game is to create a match engine like never before and it will be a while before you see that, even longer before these features are put in. However, this is a wishlist and people are free to dream....I guess....

Cut me some slack please.

These were just examples, as if there were mini games, they would take longer than 5 minutes to think up.

:)Manee:)

guys,

i encourage people to submit all ideas, even if they are crazy ;)

because some may just be something really cool and original that will make the final game...you never know...of course please be realistic too, some things obviously are impossible ;)

blackleopard92 said:
hmm... although what manee listed would make the game realistic, but after some time, it would just become something like"going through the paces".u know, just go into the training room, and press a couple of buttons for a lengthy period, and them walk off.
I games which had something like this, I simply used to call my bro, tell him what combo to press, for how long.and gave him a chocolate later :p

however, it would be better if these attributes are developed in the game, like playing off side shots increase your placement and power in off side strokes.playing six hit shot s increase your raw power, running singles increases your sprinting ability and lots more...
If u were talkign about franchise you can still play the matches you dont just manage the team u still get to play in it

legend_master said:
guys,

i encourage people to submit all ideas, even if they are crazy ;)

because some may just be something really cool and original that will make the final game...you never know...of course please be realistic too, some things obviously are impossible ;)

Crazy? Well, how about playing Cricket on Mars or the moon? :D

gratefuldave54 said:
will the slope at lords be present in the game?

Eek, that's my category and I have to answer you straight that if it is present in game, I won't have anything to do with it.

Users who are viewing this thread