Suggestions / Ideas / Wishlist

What exactly do you mean by all unlockables ?

viral1991 said:
And, will it have different colour scorecards for different countries, like those shown in the Eng-Pak series?
Guys cool down. The way I see it, LM and his team are working hard to develop a fan-supported cricket game. It will be a great achievement if they are even able to finish the project and produce a playable game. Such projects have been started in the past you know, and all of them have failed. So my advise to all members would be to come up with constructive and innovative ideas, to improve the gameplay experience, rather than such superflous things as scorecard colours.

Ritwik said:
What exactly do you mean by all unlockables ?

Guys cool down. The way I see it, LM and his team are working hard to develop a fan-supported cricket game. It will be a great achievement if they are even able to finish the project and produce a playable game. Such projects have been started in the past you know, and all of them have failed. So my advise to all members would be to come up with constructive and innovative ideas, to improve the gameplay experience, rather than such superflous things as scorecard colours.

Yes, I think I did over-ask those questions! I am sure I wont now! ;)

thanks for the understanding. Yeah, there's still so much more to do on the CORE stuff that to be brutally honest the scoreboard colours are the last thing on my mind... :rolleyes:

But once i am at a stage where all the core stuff is completed i will be able to to consider less important stuff...so please be patient...

legend_master said:
thanks for the understanding. Yeah, there's still so much more to do on the CORE stuff that to be brutally honest the scoreboard colours are the last thing on my mind... :rolleyes:

But once i am at a stage where all the core stuff is completed i will be able to to consider less important stuff...so please be patient...

Yes, patience is a key word, & gameplay matters more!

And I wonder who was that person who was stupid enough to ask about scorecard colours! :D :cool: ;)

ziad123_2005 said:
stadiums done ??

not till yet only SCG is done tutorial is finished for stadiums if you can use 3d software you can have a try :)

legend_master said:

So you think you culd start doing or reviewing peoples suggestions then? and letting us know which ones you think are in the game.

Um, when are you planning to release the game? Because, Australia are having a jersey change come VB Series time and it might be nice to have the new "Baggy Green and Gold" jersey rather than the horrible canary yellow in the game.

Or will it be released as a patch or an updated version of the game?

Lattimorx said:
Um, when are you planning to release the game? Because, Australia are having a jersey change come VB Series time and it might be nice to have the new "Baggy Green and Gold" jersey rather than the horrible canary yellow in the game.

Or will it be released as a patch or an updated version of the game?

expect patches to always keep kits up to date ;)

Brett_Lee said:
So you think you culd start doing or reviewing peoples suggestions then? and letting us know which ones you think are in the game.

the only problem is it's such a huge job...im afraid i really cant spare that much time at the expense of dev time... :crying

im not sure about the solution for this, i will need to go over it at some stage tho for sure

legend_master said:
the only problem is it's such a huge job...im afraid i really cant spare that much time at the expense of dev time... :crying

im not sure about the solution for this, i will need to go over it at some stage tho for sure

Maybe you could get people to review the suggestions and they pass on to you the best ones.

What if we like make a list (i will comply them) and some of the users vote like out of 10 of the idea and then u look at what people think?

ziad123_2005 said:
stadiums done ??

as srk said..only 1 stad (SCG) has been completed ;)
for those who dont know..i am working on Eden Gardens Stadium Kolkata
right now..

This is my priority list for subcontinent stadiums i'll be making.
if someone else is willing to make any of these..then please
let me know.

Eden Gardens, Kolkata - India
Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore - Pakistan
R.Premadasa Stadium Khettarama, Colombo- Sri Lanka
Bangabandhu National Stadium, Dhaka - Bangladesh

MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chepauk, Chennai - India
National Stadium, Karachi - Pakistan
Asgiriya Stadium, Kandy - Sri Lanka
Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai - India
Multan Cricket Stadium - Pakistan
M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore - India
Iqbal Stadium Faisalabad - Pakistan

jk16_4 said:
as srk said..only 1 stad (SCG) has been completed ;)
for those who dont know..i am working on Eden Gardens Stadium Kolkata
right now..

This is my priority list for subcontinent stadiums i'll be making.
if someone else is willing to make any of these..then please
let me know.

Eden Gardens, Kolkata - India
Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore - Pakistan
R.Premadasa Stadium Khettarama, Colombo- Sri Lanka
Bangabandhu National Stadium, Dhaka - Bangladesh

MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chepauk, Chennai - India
National Stadium, Karachi - Pakistan
Asgiriya Stadium, Kandy - Sri Lanka
Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai - India
Multan Cricket Stadium - Pakistan
M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore - India
Iqbal Stadium Faisalabad - Pakistan

man you got a big schedule on your hand man.. keep it up. when you think you will finish eden garden?? i would have love to help but i am not good at 3d softwares..

Users who are viewing this thread