Suggestions / Ideas / Wishlist

it'd be a nice idea but I wouldnt doubt if it had copyright issues. But if the game is for free maybe it could be implimented

rickyp said:
it'd be a nice idea but I wouldnt doubt if it had copyright issues. But if the game is for free maybe it could be implimented
I'm sure the commentary will be great even without any 'well known' ones. Boy do I have some good lines up my sleave. ;)

duffarama said:
I'm sure the commentary will be great even without any 'well known' ones. Boy do I have some good lines up my sleave. ;)
for those who don't know, duff's sleave is hired by south Indians to transport around 100 elephants to various circuses of Australia.daily.

(and no, that doesn't mean his sleave is full of $hit, or can be used "to smoke them out" !!!)
:D

duffarama said:
Actually, it is filled to the brim with it. I save the remains for my Indian companions such as you. :mad

:rolleyes:
maybe u need to play holi with Indians someday.

(search google if u don't know what's holi)

well it is not an idea or something but, how many different types of animation shouldf be there for catching. i.e. in blic there are about 4 to 6 max.. fielders taking catches from ankle heights, one above the head, i think different catches animation should be there about 8 at least.....

wicket keeping animation for cathing should be about 7.... slips somewhere about 7 as well.. i think seeing different catches are important..

jk16_4 said:
as srk said..only 1 stad (SCG) has been completed ;)
for those who dont know..i am working on Eden Gardens Stadium Kolkata
right now..

This is my priority list for subcontinent stadiums i'll be making.
if someone else is willing to make any of these..then please
let me know.

Eden Gardens, Kolkata - India
Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore - Pakistan
R.Premadasa Stadium Khettarama, Colombo- Sri Lanka
Bangabandhu National Stadium, Dhaka - Bangladesh

MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chepauk, Chennai - India
National Stadium, Karachi - Pakistan
Asgiriya Stadium, Kandy - Sri Lanka
Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai - India
Multan Cricket Stadium - Pakistan
M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore - India
Iqbal Stadium Faisalabad - Pakistan

JK i would luv to do the Gaddafi ... or any stadia in pakistan !!! :)

Will the game have a feature whereby a batsman can miss a googly or a doosra, therefore leave it and possibly be bowled or another form of dismissal because he doesn't pick what ball it is going to be.

ziad123_2005 said:
JK i would luv to do the Gaddafi ... or any stadia in pakistan !!! :)

If you have no knowledge whatsoever of 3D modelling then it would be very hard to.

hondeyho said:
If you have no knowledge whatsoever of 3D modelling then it would be very hard to.

i have the talent but very little experience, i have done A BIT of 3d modelling before, but if its too challenging i might just let it pass :p ;)

shezza8791 said:
Will the game have a feature whereby a batsman can miss a googly or a doosra, therefore leave it and possibly be bowled or another form of dismissal because he doesn't pick what ball it is going to be.

hmm that sounds confusing to me ... if you are asking if batsmen will be able to miss balls then ofcourse yes ...

Id lik it if in the create a player u chose 2 b a wicket keeper and u could chose wot stuff 2 use e.g puma,woodworm etc.

I'd like an option to bowl the keeper, and have someone else behind the stumps for a few overs instead...

yeh that wood b kool 2 c a keeper bowl out a top order batsmen

Who knows whether this has already been suggested, but a good thing i would reccomend would be that when batting, if on normal or hard levels of gameplay, the batsman cannot see what ball is being bowled, as is currently seen in Cricket 2005. The ball should come to the batsman and be assessed on the spot, rather than knowing in advance. This would mean being able to see the changes in flight or seeing the ball rotations in the air, so that the type of delivery can be assessed.

cc2003btw said:
Who knows whether this has already been suggested, but a good thing i would reccomend would be that when batting, if on normal or hard levels of gameplay, the batsman cannot see what ball is being bowled, as is currently seen in Cricket 2005. The ball should come to the batsman and be assessed on the spot, rather than knowing in advance. This would mean being able to see the changes in flight or seeing the ball rotations in the air, so that the type of delivery can be assessed.

i would absolutely adore the idea of a mode where u cannot see where the ball is going to be pitched :)

Users who are viewing this thread