Suggestions / Ideas / Wishlist

srk121 said:
man you got a big schedule on your hand man.. keep it up. when you think you will finish eden garden?? i would have love to help but i am not good at 3d softwares..

yeah..i know..i am sacrificing a lot for this game. completion of this
game is like one of my ambitions now..:D thats why..i am taking up as
much work as i can. its been more than 6 months since i started working on
this game..so its quite tiring and frustrating tbh..esp with all the studies,
school and stuff.

anyways...3D modelling / animation is one tough job tbh..
and i just started learning,so dont expect eden gardens to be
of LM's quality but i'll do my best ! :) i think i can finish it by next week
but definitely not before that. but once i start to get the feel..then
the process will be much faster and more efficient ;)

cheers

jk16_4 said:
yeah..i know..i am sacrificing a lot for this game. completion of this
game is like one of my ambitions now..:D thats why..i am taking up as
much work as i can. its been more than 6 months since i started working on
this game..so its quite tiring and frustrating tbh..esp with all the studies,
school and stuff.

anyways...3D modelling / animation is one tough job tbh..
and i just started learning,so dont expect eden gardens to be
of LM's quality but i'll do my best ! :) i think i can finish it by next week
but definitely not before that. but once i start to get the feel..then
the process will be much faster and more efficient ;)

cheers

people like you and paul these things possible for us man.. though i do not know how to use 3d modelling stuff. but surely i would like to help in other aspect as the game progress. and very good luck kartik.

srk121

although all this is great jk, but remember, Indian students don't have a much of a choice in 12th.U have to put it all even to get a chance somewhere.belive me, and conc on your studies man.
In delhi, even people having 90% agg have troubles joining clgs.Even I left everything so that I can have a good future.

blackleopard92 said:
although all this is great jk, but remember, Indian students don't have a much of a choice in 12th.U have to put it all even to get a chance somewhere.belive me, and conc on your studies man.
In delhi, even people having 90% agg have troubles joining clgs.Even I left everything so that I can have a good future.

I agree, JK absolutely must put his studies as top priority. Any time he can spend on TCP is really appreciated, given the sacrifices he makes. :cheers

Is there any tutorial or something on making these stadia? I wouldnt mind giving them a try.

Incase youre look for experience with this,Ive done a bit of 3d modelling with MilkShape 3d,only the basics however.

ok people i got one of the best ideas. ( atleast i think so :D). ok how about we make this game somewhat RPG style. (growing levels etc). depending on how good you play, you get XP. when you fill your XP bar you gain a level and with that you get a point you can spend on your skills. ( driving, hooking, defence, etc.) real players also have levels. like lets say if 100 is the highest level, Ponting maybe some where in the 90s and salman butt somewhere in the 50s 60s. as you go higher in levels, the more XP you have to gain to get to the next level. going from 0 to 1 will take 3 matches but going from 99 to 100 may take a whole season. tell me what you think of this idea.

I had suggested something like this, but it would require tremendous work, and a whole new game can be built just for it.
Maybe we can make a add on for this game, like a famous mod.

Hi LM .. loved the videos posted here .. especially the one holmie made with sound n everything .. grt work holmie

I just had few suggestions :
Some shots, whn the batsman plays it .. the swing of the bat goes in a diff direction thn the ball .. so if possible if u can make 2-3 diff animations for few shots .. that would be awesome ..

Also .. the pace bowlers need a little more energy .. the run in a little slow .. some bowlers do run in slow .. but people like shoaib n brett lee run in really fast

neways .. the videos look awesome .. waitin for the game .. good luck everyone involved

holmie said:
ok people i got one of the best ideas. ( atleast i think so :D). ok how about we make this game somewhat RPG style. (growing levels etc). depending on how good you play, you get XP. when you fill your XP bar you gain a level and with that you get a point you can spend on your skills. ( driving, hooking, defence, etc.) real players also have levels. like lets say if 100 is the highest level, Ponting maybe some where in the 90s and salman butt somewhere in the 50s 60s. as you go higher in levels, the more XP you have to gain to get to the next level. going from 0 to 1 will take 3 matches but going from 99 to 100 may take a whole season. tell me what you think of this idea.
Love that idea holmie but i think it should only happen if theres a franchise mode so it doesnt change everything in your game

yeah when you're in the team selection screen, you choose franchise stats or original. LM please consider this. i think it will work out more than Ratings.

Thats an option but wouldnt you call that like Player Points i would rather see this in a franchise season

Basically, a loading bar at the bottom, a pic of a legend taking the right half side and the other half for the years played along with a sentence or 2 about him.

I was wondering for LBW's were you thinking of implementing any features such as the zone of the line of the stumps for were the ball piches or even hawkeye.

Users who are viewing this thread