Suggestions / Ideas / Wishlist

manee said:
I know nothing about 3Dmax but if its not any trouble could you put together an action of a famous international player. I just am curious how good the software and you are.

Here is a small vague idea, more of a question. Could something special happen if a batsman has full confidence or no stamina. Or even both.

EG.

Full confidence - Timing increases out of proportion and ball more often finds gaps.

No stamina - Batsman running speed decreases out of proportion and may be slow to react for runs. Shots may also be sluggish and weak.
Buddy I m not saying that we should have exactly all the bowlers action in the game,I m talking about as much bowling action as we need not have to be accurate it just the variety we wanna see in different bowling actions and as I know it is difficult to implement too many bowling action ,I m just asking if there is possibility to edit the bowling action to create new one (this could be done by providing some sort of simple editor cuz most of the guys did not know how to use any 3d software) so as to change the taste oftenly.

Allrounder18 said:
Buddy I m not saying that we should have exactly all the bowlers action in the game,

Nor am I, I really wanted to see, I was not being pedantic,

I agree that a editing software for bowling actions may be good but may bring complications with online mode with inconsistancy on different machines.

An idea for that may be that each action has a run up type, run up length, jump length, and you can tinker with the different limbs too in a predetermined number of frames.

I think there should be a system which ensures a default AI is used for online play, or something to an effect where there wont be bugs.

100% agree ,manee there should be separate roster for online mode and one for offline (Heart content) mode where we could edit the bowling action using your idea , and limb movement should be limited in the sense so that the created action not look like against physical laws.

Allrounder18 said:
100% agree ,manee there should be separate roster for online mode and one for offline (Heart content) mode where we could edit the bowling action using your idea , and limb movement should be limited in the sense so that the created action not look like against physical laws.

Yes, for online, there should be stipulations set in a little menu that can be set beforehand.

I think that being a multi culteral community, we should be able to record voices from people with different accents, for sledging purposes in the game.

one another Idea there should be option that player attributes stats fluctuate depending upon their performance. This could add another good feature in the game. for eg if one player play backfoot drive so well in the last couple of matches it back foot stats (or whatever responsible for that stats) increases and vice versa.

Last edited:
I am pretty sure that such a feature will be in the game, maybe not at the depth you state though.

Is it possible to make the player stats automically update from cricinfo or such sites???

manee said:
Maybe, but not without their permission.
Yeah good point. May be a patch then like their was one for Cricket 2004??(I remember someone saying there was a patch for cricket 2004 that updated the player stats by connecting to cricinfo)
And manee, the word "signature" in your avatar is spelled wrong.

just an idea. the cricket bats should have their own attributes, eg power, middle, drive, cut ect, balance, weight, edge profile, manouvorbility and so on. i don't think it's ever been done in a cricket game so it would be a good inclusion.

Fine point made by Jdz. Gameplay is the most important issue of this game. All other peripheral aspects will be able to be modified by patches. Thanks.

cnbd_novice said:
Yeah good point. May be a patch then like their was one for Cricket 2004??(I remember someone saying there was a patch for cricket 2004 that updated the player stats by connecting to cricinfo)
And manee, the word "signature" in your avatar is spelled wrong.

No its not

Users who are viewing this thread