Suggestions / Ideas / Wishlist

Have you guys ever thought about how it would be to umpire a match? You know judge the 4's, 6's, appeals for LBW, caught behinds, no-ball, wides, run-outs, etc. The idea just came to me. It would be great to have a choice if you want to umpire the match when you play an exhibition or world series match. Just imagine you in control, or being able to make those decisions that pisses people off....hehe. Just a thought.

That would be interesting but after a while I think it could get boring after a while. I mean let's say Australia is playing England and you were the umpire. You support Australia. You could rule anything near the pad an LBW and something down the leg-side to be nicked through to the keeper (Bill Lawry - 12th Man :D). Nice idea but it could be repitive and you could cheat quite easily.

That would be interesting but after a while I think it could get boring after a while. I mean let's say Australia is playing England and you were the umpire. You support Australia. You could rule anything near the pad an LBW and something down the leg-side to be nicked through to the keeper (Bill Lawry - 12th Man :D). Nice idea but it could be repitive and you could cheat quite easily.

thanks but it couldn't be like you can judge anything at anytime. (it would be boring:() There are specific times when you have options, like when appealing it gives an option to give it out or deny. But I guess it might be a bit boring after a couple of matches.

sorry if this has allready been asked but what about sightscreens? i know its not excatly important to the gameplay but could be cool to have them and maby the operners asking them to be moved befour the first ball etc

Yeah, sightscreens would be great!

And maybe some cut seens to a commentary box? Thats asking a bit much though isn't it lol

maybe some punches of the gloves from two batsmen when a boundary is hit by either of them

I don't know if this has been mentioned as there is 93 pages of posts here. But some players (past and present) have been able to bowl various disciplines eg. Andy Symonds can bowl RM and OS. Is it possible to make this an option? Granted that regens players may have trouble doing this but it might give the bowling side an unexpected edge.

Just a few others I thought of:
- Career-Ending injuries
- Realistic events eg. boycotting a tour, new nations coming up etc.
- A special ability that makes the player valuable to a side eg. excellent pinch hitter, agility etc.

I don't know the whole idea of the game yet, if it is more like ICC or RPIC or Cricket Coach, but I guess this is a wishlist.

I don't know if you can do this, but if you could implement a dynamic weather/light system, that would be a really cool feature. Something similar to Oblivion, just nowhere near as detailed obviously.

I don't know if you can do this, but if you could implement a dynamic weather/light system, that would be a really cool feature. Something similar to Oblivion, just nowhere near as detailed obviously.

Dynamic weather is already a confirmed feature :cool:

what is happening with beards lol?
will we be seeing players from Pakistan with huge ones?
also will we be able to put ourselves in the game? and will we be able to edit our face features, the reason i ask is id love to put myself in the game and im growing myself a WG Grace style beard lol

Dynamic weather is already a confirmed feature :cool:

Nice one!!!!! God, how long have we waited for such a cool feature. Will you be doing dynamic light as well, so the guys may have to come off for bad light late on days when the weather isn't so good?

Dynamic Weather is in, so I assume that covers day to night transitions and so fourth. Weather forecasts as well.

I am not aware how you currently plan for the batsman to pick (or not) spin bowlers, but I have a suggestion.

An spin arrow exactly like Cricket 07 with each bit of confidence meaning you can see more of the arrow from the end of the arrow towards the ball model as you gain more confidence. Using this, smaller variations will be more effective and you won't see batsman attempting to reach outside off stump to a googly which is going to spin in and hit middle.

Would there be an option to play ODIs with a red ball and in whites?

Users who are viewing this thread