Suggestions / Ideas / Wishlist

I would imagine that would be fairly easy to implement (BLC 99 had that option, IIRC)

We all know that there is a six hit button on there, but perhaps they should have a 'soft hands' button which will enable you play the spinners effectively and work the singles.

We all know that there is a six hit button on there, but perhaps they should have a 'soft hands' button which will enable you play the spinners effectively and work the singles.
As I understand the batting system there isn't a 'six hit' button (LM could correct me on this obviously) rather shot power (the bar that appears in all the videos just before shots in the top right corner) would have the same effect (and also cover hitting it softly).

Oh god, ignore me. I'm new around here and I posted in the wrong forum.

Sorry about that.

new rules implied by the icc based on powerplay stuff...better check it out and i guess it will be implied in the game

its not really a big difference, just that your allowed 1 more fielder outside the circle in the 2nd and 3rd powerplays

something ive always thought would be a good idea for cricket games is that when you bowl you choose which side the shiny side is on and then place the marker where you want the bowl to start, but it then swings to the left/right on its own. I feel this would be better as this is how you actually bowl in real life, and it means you would have to judge the conditions to judge how much swing to allow for.

Was just playing EA Cricket 07 with my brother and we came up with two things, probably suggested them before, but there's no harm is repeating myself (If indeed, I am):

1. An option to save replays; especially off: wickets, plays and misses, chances or wickets.

2. A cut scene for close stops on the boundary with each cut scene slightly differing towards the end so the outcome is not given away once the cut scene begins. The cut scene could also expand onto close boundary calls. The cut scene can be split up into sections too:

Example - running around the boundary to get the ball:

First bit:

-Player is near to the ball.
-Player is far from the ball.
-Player is very far from the ball.

Second bit:

-Sticks out foot and misses (miss more likely if far or very far from ball), only applicable for poor fielders. End cut scene as ball goes for four.

-Sticks out foot and stops the ball (not possible if very far from ball), only applicable for poor fielders.

-Pick up ball, stays on feet (only if near to ball)

-Picks up ball and rolls (only if near or far to ball)

-Tries to pick up ball but misses

etc...

Third bit would involve throwing it in, but I think you get the drift. There could be a different (obviously) set of cut scenes for running towards the boundary for a ball racing away.

Is there gonna be diff squads for diff forms of game, it would be better if there be diff squads for test, odi and 20-20 (16 or 15 man squad).
insted of 20 man squad for all 3, difficult 2 fill in players for all 3, and can help in default line-up for teams like: test batsmen playin 20-20 n sumtin like tht.

the batsmen actually slightly collapsing after theyve been hit on thr pads....you know when its a really good ball and it takes them by surprise.

BTW is this game actually in production?

Users who are viewing this thread