Sundeep's Downloads

sunsamrat1980

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
After a very long break, I have finally decided to start creating some patches for Cricket 2005.
Considering the current pathetic faces in C2K5, I have decided to start with face making. Here is my first attempt for Sehwag's face:

Attachments

• sehwag-screenshot.jpg
    sehwag-screenshot.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 933
Looks good.. But may be you can reduce those wrinkles near the right eye!

its great to see someone at last rying to improve faces but frankly speaking I didnt liked the face at all but I am sure we will see some quick improvement.
Ashutosh Garg

Thanks for your comments. I am sure the process of face-making is going to improve in due course.

Here is my next attempt Mohammed Kaif...

Attachments

• kaif-screenshot.jpg
    kaif-screenshot.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 828
Hey sunsamrat, your good in the faces man.. but your faces give the players more years to their age. you know what i mean rite? they looked older than how they are in real life!

reduce the age off both the faces.. if you do that, no body can beat you in making faces. they look amazingly realistic! better than rahul's faces so far (no offence rahul! you're one of the best)

saisrini80 said:
Hey sunsamrat, your good in the faces man.. but your faces give the players more years to their age. you know what i mean rite? they looked older than how they are in real life!
You might be correct here.. but it all depends on the base photo that I am using for face making.
Nevertheless, I will look for much better faces here onwards

saisrini80 said:
reduce the age off both the faces.. if you do that, no body can beat you in making faces. they look amazingly realistic! better than rahul's faces so far (no offence rahul! you're one of the best)
Please ... I do not want to enter in any sort of competition here.
Rahul is the best in face making stuff and he need not prove that. I am just trying my bit here for contiributing to this forum.

Anyways, they look fantastic and if the tweak is applied, would look absolutely life like!

How I wish I knew programming and I had the patience to crack the game? I would love to make an editor to install new faces into the game!

Make a Ganguly and Yuvraj face samrat!

great to see you also on face making. your first attempts are very good. try removing the "age problem" and im sure everyone will use your faces. here something to help for you.

Attachments

• gallery_sachin[1].jpg
    gallery_sachin[1].jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 721
hi buddy ur faces are very good can u please try making Pakistani faces if u want then i can atach some images of Pakistani Players. gr8 job

Thats lovely samrat! Can you make Yuvraj smile a bit? Is it generic or does C2005 have a mecanism where the player shows smiles and all that? If yes, then this face is lovely!

saisrini80 said:
Thats lovely samrat! Can you make Yuvraj smile a bit? Is it generic or does C2005 have a mecanism where the player shows smiles and all that? If yes, then this face is lovely!
Well those screenies were either when Yuvraj got out or was hit for a six. So one cant expect him to laugh ;)

I think this should be internal mechanism to the game. Maybe Rahul can throw more lights on this.

Users who are viewing this thread