Super 14

Who will win the Super14?

• Total voters

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
The Brumbies have always been good with their usual backs of Larkham, Gregan, Mortlock and Giteau. If the forwards do their job and these backs stay on the park they will threaten the title.

NSW have a good forward pack and one of the best lineout jumpers in the world, Rogers was the man missing in their backline. The Tahs should murder the cats this week.

genghis_khan

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
put any money on it aussie1st...you were dead right lol

Waratahs 50
Cats 3

go the mighty brumbies against the sharks tonight

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Lol it wasn't that hard to pick odds would have been crap for it.
Brumbies should eat some Sharks for dinner tonight :)
Reds vs Force who knows what will happen, could be a bore feast.

genghis_khan

International Cricketer
could be a bore fest? will be a bore fest :laugh

big nathan sharpe comes up against his old mob...thats probably as interesting as the game will get.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Well the Reds defense sucks so the Force with Ioane could make some inroads. The Force defence also sucks so guys like Latham, Johnasson, Mitchell and Tune (when he comes on) could really open it up. Lets hope both teams don't have their handling error caps on again. :)

obelisk

School Cricketer
I picking the reds, who are you guys picking? i'm not bored enough to watch it though

genghis_khan

International Cricketer
yeh ill go reds...sorry force

reds have more attacking options....Latham and Mitchell are guns.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Brumbies just got home against the Sharks, they definitely look like the best team of the SA ones.

Force vs Reds looked like that bore fest predicted but I was watching the replay of the Raiders game so missed the bore fest. :)

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Wow didn't see that coming, I hope he comes back like Tune did after his retirment. This does mean Johannson will start now, hopefully Barnes gets back to fill the 5/8 role.

genghis_khan

International Cricketer
thats unfortunate.....

whats with the Auckland Blues....theyve got one of the most talented playing groups yet they stink!

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Not at 10 they don't. Lavea just doesn't have the skill to lead their backline. McAlister could be 10 but hes out injuried so the Blues will struggle without a decent five eight.

moza1

Club Cricketer
James219 said:
Did you hear about this? Bit of a shock. Flatley's announced his retirement as a result of a recurring sight problem, he's obviously had double vision for quite a while and is leaving because of blurred vision. A set back for the Reds.
Here's an article link http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=77798

Thats unfortunate.
He's a very good player.

obelisk

School Cricketer
with Mcallister out the Blues are really struggling so im gonna pick the brumbies. also somehow the hurricanes beat the bulls at loftus :what

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I definitely didn't tip the Canes to win. I hear there was some controversial tv ref call in the 55th minute. Try should have been given to the Bulls. In the end the Canes scored a last minute try to win the game.

Users who are viewing this thread