Super 14

Who will win the Super14?

• Total voters
Can't wait, and then next week its the Brumbies and Tahs.

Crusaders are looking really good this season, they may well go through the season unbeaten. They took apart the canes away from home, Waratahs the only team I feel that could match them up this stage.

Yep, huge match for the both sides, the Crusaders are a formidable force but are still vulnerable in certain areas and could be exploited if the Waratahs are able present their best settled line-up and are on-song. The Super 14 season is so short, I can't believe it's drawing to a close already...

i hate those crusaders lol

too many All Blacks in their team, its almost cheating lol

Was the same with the Brumbies a few years back :)

I just hate the Crusaders cause they are so good, plus Aucklanders really really hate Canterbury. I hope someone beats them before the end of the season.

Looks like the Crusaders will go through the season unbeaten unless the Brumbies or one of the SA teams upset them.

Waratahs attack just wasn't up to scratch, they were majorly missing Rogers. Defence was alright 2nd half but the Crusaders didn't have much ball in the 22.

I still say that the crusaders will lose to the bulls at loftus

It's possible, winning in SA is a tough ask.
This weekend is the big one, Tahs vs Brumbies. I can't wait, hopefully I'll be at home so I can watch it.

Up those mighty Crusaders! :D Bring on the Bulls.. and we shall continue to take out the trash :) Undefeated season should be on.. which brings up the question: Will we have the energy to keep it up in the finals? Things that make you go hmmm..

Dan Carter scored 23 points.. my dream team Captain and Kicker :)

Waratahs v Brumbies will be massive - big stakes up for grabs!

Keep dreaming just wait for the mighty Brumbies to take out the trash yet again :)

Can't wait for tonight, this is the game I've been looking forward to all weekend.

Yep hes playing. Norton Knight at 12 makes the backline even better. It's gotta be the game of the Super 14.

Thanks you Tahs. Now the Bulls are still in. Let's win them Bulls!

I hardly think the Bulls can play rugby, they are pathetic! there are no words to describe the way they are playing let alone the whole set of SA teams, Aussie1st if you think it's not easy getting a victory in SA, then perhaps I need to enlighten you, The Cats only won one of their batch of homeground matches, The Stormers only one draw...but yes the Bulls may have a chance of defeating The Crusaders it all depends on the game tactic, Carter is the game maker, if The Bulls do target him very quickly, The Crusaders might have problems in the back, and I dont think they'll match The Bulls upfront with 70 000 plus fans singing out "Die Bloubul weet nie van verloor af nie"

cant wait, best game is yet to come, Cats vs Western Force

Users who are viewing this thread