Super 8: 22nd Match England v West Indies

Since he started playing T20 cricket. Average of 19 in T20 cricket, he really isn't good enough tbh, Jonathan Trott should be in the side ahead of him.

Eugh, rain stops play. This sucks.

Isn't Collingwood in the team for his captaincy skills, any runs he scores are just a bonus. :p

This could actually help England. If it rains enough to end the first innings, the England will get a boost on the number of runs they actually scored because of the way D/L works.

Holden will be the man to blame for this loss, he predicted an England win, a cardinal sin around here. :(

The_gas added 3 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

Great, thunder storms here, satellite signal lost. :(

Holden will be the man to blame for this loss, he predicted an England win, a cardinal sin around here. :(

The_gas added 3 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

Great, thunder storms here, satellite signal lost. :(

but.. I could be the man to praise if we win :p

Our ground fielding has gone backwards imo. Collingwood is the only infielder who can dive around other than Anderson.

I've had an epic storm here for the last hour and not lost coverage once :D What's the betting that as soon as play starts my Sky will go off? :p

As I have said to Lee, I feel sorry for you all.you guys are all having a storm whilst I'm sitting in the sunshine with no clouds in the sky at all!

Still ████ loads of thunder and lightening down here in Norfolk, but sky seems to be working.

In fact, i just heard the loudest thunder i have ever heard in 28 years, our rabbit literally shat itself.

Thankfully, she was in her cage at the time. :spy

To answer Sureshot's question, I have no idea. He used to Mr. Reliable but now he just can't hit.

Will_NA added 0 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

There we go, Collingwood is abysmal at the end of the innings nowadays.

Users who are viewing this thread