Super 8: 22nd Match England v West Indies

England are the worst team in the world at 20-20 cricket.

Our selectors have all the talent and grace of a dog humping a settee.

Well done Broad at the end.

But, England suck, we are ████. ████. ████. ████.

They are both very good fielders and are certainly good enough ground fielders for a high standard of international cricket. No, I wouldn't. Moot point though.

Would you compare them to the likes of M.Clarke, Ponting, ABdV, Gibbs, McCullum?

None of those are outfielders. They're primarily infielders, fielding in the 20 yard circle for the majority of the innings. Our fielding is certainly much better than West Indies'

Joe's got an amazing sig.

But yeah, Stuart Broad did more in 2 deliveries than the rest of the team managed to do in 118...

Wright is useful but he's not a very good fielder. There's been a few occasions where he hasn't caught the ball clearly. Credit to him, he hasn't dropped one though.

████ ████ shitty shittingson

Just wanted to try that out.

Rains back, woo.

Once again a great start, dodgy middle and a crap ending.

Quite literally Broad has kept us in the match with those two hits.

Had to be done.

In fact I think it has to be done every time Broad hits a six.
:banana2

By the way I think we have enough to allow Gayle to get 100 provided he's given enough of the strike.

Broad is an amazing fielder when the ball doesn't go near him.

We should just play in rain, we did against Holland and no-one gave one because everyone wanted Holland to win.

England go out, and we go out sweating like a black man on a rape charge.

Typical England.

Anderson's not an infielder though, that's where the confusion arose from my end. Anderson's Englands' best outfielder, not one of the best infielders. Pietersen's a good fielder, as is Bopara. Our fielding as a whole is very good when compared to the Windies. Obviously not as good as South Africa, but we're not one of the worst sides, in the top 5 in the world, probably 4th behind South Africa, Australia and New Zealand.

Users who are viewing this thread