Supersoakers 07/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought he was gone for good.

EDIT: Yup it was a six month ban. I must say we're too soft on some people.

Nah Hooper is here to last this time lol, but it still wont last long

Id like to welcome fellow investor Will_NA to the club, while Maney2k8 has gone to the Donkeys

Ive worked out my strategy with the orders which is used at the bitters and has brought sucess in fc and developed my own strategy with my od orders. Rhys have a look and see if you agree

First Class
Will_NA
***Another Batsmen***
Surendar
Feelin_Blue?
Sohummisra
Hooper
Vinters (Wicket Keeper)
w3lshrugby
pak_cricketer
usy
Griffo

Bowling Orders
Griffo
usy
pak_cricketer
w3lshrugby

First Class: Use a long batting line up with just 4 bowlers on the worst pitch possible, then we will have an extra batsmen to add more runs and the scores will be generally lower to guarntee a result

One Day
Will_NA
***Another Batsmen***
Surendar
Feelin_Blue?
Hooper
Vinters
nightprowler10
w3lshrugby
pak_cricketer
usy
Griffo

Bowling Orders
Griffo
usy
pak_cricketer
w3lshrugby
nightprowler10

One Day: Once again use a poor pitch to keep the score low and have a bowling all rounder to ensure a few runs down the order and the best bowling team possible. Keep the wicketkeeper (Vinters in this case, may change depending on who we draft) low so we maximise at the top order

I was the highest scoring batsman in PCCL last season, so would rather not become a keeper and retain my place as opening batsman.

Yeh I was just using you as the example, showing that the keeper needs to be the lowest, i think you would be the other opener... we need to try and get PunterPupNRoy for keeping

You should look at a couple of our matches last season where we caught form in FCs. Unfortunately someone had to spoil it by rearranging our team completely. :mad:

Lol everton propose a trade to get yourself over here :) I was thinking of trying to get you then i forgot you own dynamos lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread