Supersoakers 07/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sure wolfy? You had some great figures last year and won us a couple of games!

That would be much appriciated, if the draft goes well and we pick up the players we need i might move you back if you want to

Griff! I haven't been less active, I've just gone off on holiday for the past fortnight :p

Give me a break! Haha :p

:rolleyes:

Oh really lol, well we can be co captains anyways just to make sure our orders always get in

Yeah, that's fine...I will be taking reduced activity over the next week or so though as I am quite ill and can't seem to focus for very long!

I told you not to talk to that girl on the street corner rhys...

Does anybody have any preferences of people we want to bring to the club via the draft?

hello to all my teammates :) Its been a long time since i attended the practice nets.. May be, i am figuring out how to grip the bat now :D ( just kidding ;) )

Supersoakers 08/09

Im not sure of what everybodys preferred hand is, if I have made any mistakes please tell me. This will be submitted in 2-3 days.

Sohummisra
Pure Bat
RHB, OS

Surendar
Pure Bat
RHB, RM

Hooper
Pure Bat
LHB, SLA

Vinters
Pure Bat
RHB, RM

Will_NA
Pure Bat
RHB, RM

nightprowler10
Bowling All Rounder
RHB, RMF

Griffo
Pure Bowler
RHB, RMF

w3lshrugby
Pure Bowler
RHB. LS

pak_cricketer
Pure Bowler
RHB, RF

Usy
Pure Bowler
LHB, LF

Wolf
Pure Bowler
RHB, LS

Player Movements
In: Griffo (Melbourne Bitters), Will_NA (Downright Donkeys)
Out: PaulNixon1 (Melbourne Bitters), Maney2k8 (Downright Donkeys), Nik (Cut), Sammeister (Cut)

Sad to see Nik finally go, he was a premier batsman in his time..but he has never been that active, so I can see why the decision has been made.
Don't worry about what kind of hand they use, its entirely irrelevant in this game (I think :s)...

Hey again by the way guys, glad to be back...feelin a bit better now (I think...)
:D

Don't worry about what kind of hand they use

We will be shooting the opponents with whatever hand we use like the one you have in avatar eh? :D

To be serious, Griffo has my stats right.. Pure batting opener with Right hand. But that RM in bowling can be taken off.. I don't know to handle the ball itself.. Oh... wait.. Long long ago, i was an allrounder :eek: :p Never mind, I am a pure batter since last season. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread