Symonds racially abused vs India 5th ODI

Because he does these crazy dances, he shrieks and he makes faces.

He's a character.

If cricket is too posh of a sport for people not to have fun/express themselves on the field, then I might as well stop watching it.

Makes faces...ooh! How could he!
Would you like some tea and biscuits to go with that?

Sreesanth is a twat. It's an official fact, deal with it. I wouldn't mind if we was actually any good, but he's a substandard bowler who's ego overshadows his actual lack of talent.

Meet the Andrew Symonds smily :)

1zwhz78.gif
1zwhz78.gif
1zwhz78.gif
1zwhz78.gif
1zwhz78.gif

1zwhz78.gif
1zwhz78.gif
1zwhz78.gif
1zwhz78.gif

This is not racial abuse...

This is fun.. :)

I like teasing him.. :D

He is a great player afterall.. :)

The biceps need to be bigger than his head.

I don't like Sreesanth aswell I don't know why
it just that he don't show respect to the batsman

One more with me...

See this:

2ykhrhh.gif

Sreesanth vs Symonds. lol :D

And what do you base the lack of talent bit on?

The England series? Ok, he did crap in that series but surely he has to be talented to be included in the Indian test squad.

Don't say things out of hastiness.

I agree that he needs to sort his act out, like the teeth thing but showing aggression is perfectly fine, infact, India need someone to do stuff like this, because players like Tendulkar and Dravid haven't been doing anything overly aggressive and putting pressure on the opposition for the last who knows years.

Sree does have respect, it's just not shown during a game. Did you see him running up to Symonds and congratulating him at the end of their innings? Yes, of course he did. Wuld he do it if he didn't respect him?

The teeth thing he did to Symonds was totally out of order, I know, but that was a heat of the moment thing. He always does it after getting a wicket, needs to cut it out.

Last edited:
It's the other way round unfortunately. :(

Symonds is not the most civilised among the people going around in the cricket world today. He is a crack himself...

I dont believe he was racially abused in that ODI. Why havent Australia lodged a complaint on this issue? If its that serious, why are they not treating it so? It all sounds fishy to me.

Mob if u have a issue with my english then u have a issue with ur eyes i am writing a post not a A* english essay.

You don't have to be writing an essay to write in proper English, it helps the readers to actually the read the damn quote.

I know this reputation thing was you, if it wasn't then, to whoever; what the heck does Dinesh Karthik have to do with the racism thing?

You clown.

Attachments

• User CP.JPG
    User CP.JPG
    10.7 KB · Views: 40
I agree, he did that dance, after he pasted an 80 odd ball hundred off you.

Why do the Indians want to take the mickey out of him?

Hes just smashed you guys for 80 odd, 80 odd, 70 odd then a 100.

The jokes on you idiots. Ok, tease a player who sucks, tease a player who isn't playing well at the moment. But to tease a player who is in super human form and making your bowlers look foolish is just ridiculous. As 50 would say; "Iam laughing straight to the bank with this...HA HA HA HA!".

If I scored 106* following racial abuse then i'd want to be racially abused all the time. What better way to get back at the nobheads than by completely owning their team?

:laugh Quality post

He's a character.

If cricket is too posh of a sport for people not to have fun/express themselves on the field, then I might as well stop watching it.

Makes faces...ooh! How could he!
Would you like some tea and biscuits to go with that?

Yeah, well its the simple cliche... If your walk the walk, you gotta talk the talk. I hate sports people who talk themselves up,think they are king, look at themselves as God then play like crap, get dominated la la la - it just makes them look foolish.

Sreesanth is a twat. It's an official fact, deal with it. I wouldn't mind if we was actually any good, but he's a substandard bowler who's ego overshadows his actual lack of talent.

Thats what I have been thinking ever since the first ODI - that post is the perfect statement.

.....tease a player who sucks, tease a player who isn't playing well at the moment.

Okay.

Hodge-Podge! :cool:

He's been in terrific form and everyone knows that. I don't see the point of this thread.

Symonds is going through a humongous purple patch and is probably Australia's No. 1 (Yeah, Haydos hasn't been all that good...this series at least-Compared to Symmo).

Users who are viewing this thread