Symonds racially abused vs India 5th ODI

I don't want a debate about players playing for countries other than their place of birth.

I just feel sorry for him. They made him adopt a stupid accent too :(

Anyway, enough off-topicness

I wouldn't brag about the English accent mate. :cool:

Mob if u have a issue with my english then u have a issue with ur eyes i am writing a post not a A* english essay. what u mean some its all of them its always the indian fans in trouble with their stupid behaviour why is it that they just cant see their team lose.

Woah! Just because Symonds was born in England doesn't mean that his parents, grandparents etc arent from Aboriginal descent, therefore he being as well. He might be of West Indian/Indian etc, but all of your reasoning for ruling it out isnt correct.

Well, its in his autobiography - Iam pretty sure that is a pretty good source mate?

Oh yeah. I'm not doubting that he isn't from that heritage. It's just everyone is saying that just because he was born in England mean he's cannot be of Aboriginal origin. It's exactly the same as saying someone with Indian parents born in England isn't from Indian origin because he was born in England. Just clearing that up.

Wait...Hold on! They didn't make him come over and play for us, and didn't make him adopt our awesome accent.

He moved here when he was a kid, played all his junior Cricket here, Australia is all that he can remember. He never contemplated playing for England, he was only in the "B" team or something because then he could play County Cricket and not be classed as an overseas player. When England realized that he wasn't going to play for them, they got all sooky and said he can't be classed as an English resident and couldn't play his County Cricket as a normal player. Again, another attempt from England trying to poach a player from another county.

Sorry. I forgot to add these tags.

[joke][/ joke]

Far out Will:mad: Made me write out that whole damn thing for nothing:p

Oh yeah. I'm not doubting that he isn't from that heritage. It's just everyone is saying that just because he was born in England mean he's cannot be of Aboriginal origin. It's exactly the same as saying someone with Indian parents born in England isn't from Indian origin because he was born in England. Just clearing that up.

Yeah, now I know the point your trying to prove.

i hate the indian fans they were on about shilpa getting racially abuse and look at them they are being racist them selve that is shocking i can remeber when india team tour pakistan we respected them and when the pakistan team tour india their bus was shot by a stone. saw the last match the bottles on the ground that was embaracing i am sorry but they got issues.

I remember someone threw a bolt at Irfan during that series. That's respect in Pakistan?

I don't think this was racism. All it was frustration getting loose, as many people have said.
He kinda looks like a big gorilla (No offense to any touchy fans) so maybe that's why.
It's not because he's black or anything.

It's safe to say they won't be doing it again anytime soon after that innings.

Well, how about me starting a thread: Member being racist towards Indian bowlers. You Aussie people (some of you) just think you are too superior. Just because your heads are stuffed with things like racism doesn't mean calling someone a monkey is being racist. How about me call an irritating person a monkey, am I being racist?

Because he does these crazy dances, he shrieks and he makes faces.

Well, how about me starting a thread: Member being racist towards Indian bowlers. You Aussie people (some of you) just think you are too superior. Just because your heads are stuffed with things like racism doesn't mean calling someone a monkey is being racist. How about me call an irritating person a monkey, am I being racist?
No, not true.

If I scored 106* following racial abuse then i'd want to be racially abused all the time. What better way to get back at the nobheads than by completely owning their team?

Users who are viewing this thread