PC: T20 Blast Tournament - Series 1 - (Round 2)

That sounds great. I don't really want to play a 20 over game by slogging all 20 overs. A 50 over game would have a mixture of everything and each innings should take somewhere like three to three and a half hours.

Yeah would be cool, Like a relaxed league format. Hopefully there will be more created when game is out. 50 overs would be good every game would be different with different strategies going into each game then 2nd time round you know how they play and try to counter that. I'd enjoy it more than just searching & playing random people.

How many managers are getting this on PS3 as well? We can have a few friendlies before PC league starts ;)

His profile shows that he's from England. So if he's working or is in college we should expect him to come online only after 3 or 4 hours as it is around 3 PM right now in UK.

Last edited:
This tournment is for which platform? I mean If its for xbox360 does every manager has it, same applies to ps3 & pc.

I think from the experience Sam gains here, he would be the ideal person to perform the auctions for other two platforms too even if he wont participate. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread