PC: T20 Blast Tournament - Series 1 - (Round 2)

Seriously dude? Auction correspondent??:noway

Sorry mate, just trying to keep the first post organised so everyone knows who is who :(. He can still be your unofficial advisor of awesomeness though :D.

Last edited:
Are we allowed to make 16 or 17 bids in the private rounds in case we are unknowingly outbid?

I think what I'm going to do is announce when a player has been successfully bought so I wouldn't have thought so really otherwise we could end up in a problematic situation.

Thanks. I'm not sure if you've explained it before, but what happens if we don't fill our squad of 15?

And how are these players going to be selected/created? The on-disc skills for the players aren't accurate, so who will be creating them?

If you don't fill the 15 I think we will have to all agree on some sort of points reduction of some kind in the league or a ban on using specific players in a certain amount of games as that's the only way I can see making it fair.

It's a bit early to get started on the players, I may try and create them myself in the time leading up to the game release or use others with their permission and re skill/attribute them :). In total there will be 135 players.

Users who are viewing this thread