PC: T20 Blast Tournament - Series 1 - (Round 2)

If you don't fill the 15 I think we will have to all agree on some sort of points reduction of some kind in the league or a ban on using specific players in a certain amount of games as that's the only way I can see making it fair.
Thanks for the info. That certainly makes things much more challenging, which is always fun.

Everyone is waiting on me I guess.

Well good news is, I have just sent in my bids.

:yes

In fact, I do think it is quite soon, this thread was only created less than 5 days ago, in that time we have had all the teams sign up, and got through two rounds of auctions.

Some of us have a few hours a week available and not active every single day.

:wave

Hmm not a bad idea...Maybe I should make a league again(tries to resist urges). Maybe ill also make a T20 league and the two of our winners can play a series of 3?

Like the champion league of Planet Cricket:yes

Yea so ill start setting mine up.

*To maker of tournament* Are you using the tournament maker thingy on DBCA or making it up yourself?

Yea so ill start setting mine up.

*To maker of tournament* Are you using the tournament maker thingy on DBCA or making it up yourself?

I'm making it myself as I assume tournaments created in DBC won't be available to use online :). Not sure our winners will be able to play each other though as yours is aimed at ps3 :(.

I'm making it myself as I assume tournaments created in DBC won't be available to use online :). Not sure our winners will be able to play each other though as yours is aimed at ps3 :(.

Oh i thought PC meant PlanetCricket:facepalm. Ahhh well guess that goes down the drain

Round 2 is now complete. In the attached spreadsheet on the second page you will find (some, I will complete them and post it this afternoon) of the total squads so far and the remaining budget. You can work this out from the first page however. Unfortunately I don't have time this morning to send my own bids so unless you know you're going to struggle to send in your round 3 bids (will follow the same rules as round 2 and I promise not to look at them) then round 3 unfortunately won't start til this afternoon :(.

Attachments

• Auctions Database.xlsx
    47.2 KB · Views: 46
In fact, I do think it is quite soon, this thread was only created less than 5 days ago, in that time we have had all the teams sign up, and got through two rounds of auctions.

Some of us have a few hours a week available and not active every single day.

:wave

I fully agree, some of us have jobs and responsibilities that needs to be sorted out before we get time to have fun.

Just to clear up because I've had a couple of Pm's. Where a player has green next to them shows that they've been won. On the second sheet the teams that have names in them have been done so far (and are complete with who they have won) however I've not had time to do a few so the empty ones will be completed for when the auction starts this evening :).

Users who are viewing this thread