PC: T20 Blast Tournament - Series 1 - (Round 2)

Hold up guys, I'm not at home at the moment and haven't sent mu bids to Matt (promise not to read any thatve been sent). Didn't have time to sort everything this morning. I'll post an update/official round 3 opening this afternoon in 3 or 4 hours.

I know on other forums you can check if people have opened your PMS, not sure about here?

Feel free to send them if you trust me though :).

Last edited:
Have sent my bids for round 3.

Players Bagged

Cardiff Chargers Price

1 A Hales $77,500
2 J Cobb $47,500
3 J Root $77,500
4 E Morgan $100,000
5 C Read $35,000
6 S Broad $80,000
7 M Dhoni $77,500

Think the most expensive player holder is angrypixel at the moment with AB De Villiers @ $145,000?

What was the second highest bid on AB? So that i can know how much I've wasted :p

----------

Think the most expensive player holder is angrypixel at the moment with AB De Villiers @ $145,000?

I think KP will cross that. mazd's last bid was 150000 and 1st round winner was Virender. So he and mazd both will go after him. I should have targeted him instead of Kohli :facepalm

Ohh.. Now I'm happy. I would have felt gutted if your bid was somewhere around 130000 :p

Oh wait. Oops. I din bid for AB after first round sorry I was about to then @ethybubs and I decided not to go for him. :D:D:D

Users who are viewing this thread