PC: T20 Blast Tournament - Series 1 - (Round 2)

1 Okay so I was thinking will someone keep tabs of the highest run scorer and highest wicket taker. Also if a player (Gayle :D) scores highest in the tornament so the team he represents (hopefully mine) get a advantage going into next round (even if they don't win the tornament). Same applies to the highest wicket taker.

2 Obviously we will be posting the results here, I guess we could attach a screen shot of the game summary, or the batting card and bowling card separately as not all bowlers and batsmen are showed in the summary.
SamP as a graet organiser that he is will regularly update this and post it after the tornament ends.

I think there are some members who are good in stats and willing to contribute. I'm sure once the tournament starts, they will help Sam whenever they can.

Was hoping to do something like that. A feature I really hope we get is like saving the scorecards of our last 5 matches incase someone forgets to accidentally screenshot all scorecards at the end of a match :).

The one who wins it will never forget to screenshot it. I know I won't.

Was not on PC for some time and rue the fact I can't be a manager now. Wouldn't mind doing the stats actually

Was not on PC for some time and rue the fact I can't be a manager now. Wouldn't mind doing the stats actually

Think something like this will be easier to discuss closer to the time the tournament itself starts :yes..

There's still reserve manager positions available if you wish to ask one of the managers :).

Think something like this will be easier to discuss closer to the time the tournament itself starts :yes..

There's still reserve manager positions available if you wish to ask one of the managers :).

Wasn't sure about this. Ok, offering my services to any manager requiring an assistant manager. Don't know how much I could help with the auction now that you would have your strategy in place. Would like to help in whatever way possible and can fill in if you are unable play. :thumbs

Wasn't sure about this. Ok, offering my services to any manager requiring an assistant manager. Don't know how much I could help with the auction now that you would have your strategy in place. Would like to help in whatever way possible and can fill in if you are unable play. :thumbs

I choose you sir to play matches on my behave. If its okay?

Don't you have a deputy manager already? :p
ethybub will kill you :spy

He won't be able to play matches for me.
He is my advisor of awesomeness. :D:D

This.
I'd be happy to work with any team as an "off the field" manager that does selections, auctions ect. but I'm not sure I would want to play often. If anyone wants to pick me as an assistant manager to do the tedious work I would be happy with that. :)

If anyone still needs an auction adviser or reserve manager then I'm game. I'm pretty sure I'll be getting this on PC, and this looks like a great idea for a league.

Users who are viewing this thread