T20 World Cup 2024 (West Indies/USA)

Ireland for a test playing have been piss poor in most tournaments. Unlike Afghanistan, they have not set the cricketing world on fire and have even not qualified for so many tournaments. So many Associate nations have grown but Ireland are still right there.

Like if you play Afghanistan, I know they have a chance, if you play Netherlands or Scotland, you know they will perform and have a chance to win. Ireland on the other end, I do not fear at all.

@Aislabie why has cricket in Ireland not grown?

Absolutely appalling from Ireland. No fight whatsoever. If Canada scored 140 ish and India hammered them, its not the pitch. Wish Zimbabwe were in this group in place of Ireland.

Both to be honest. Canada did great with the total on this pitch and now with ball.

Ireland however are not an Associate anymore. High time they play like a test playing nation.

My WiFi is choppy so sorry in advance for no wickets falling anymore
Appalling from Ireland? Or spectacular from Canada

you are welcome Canada! Choppy wifi and post 7 min load, I got you a wicket

I personally feel A Sports does the best bulletin but strangely I am unable to find any for the ongoing WC on their youtube channel.
They didn't get the rights for this World Cup. Ten Sports has Misbah, Bazid and Malik.

Great victory this for our neighbors! They too have played well in recent times and this victory is no fluke.

They could have wont the first one as well if not for the Jones brilliance.

They have 2 tough games now against India and Pakistan but we have seen a funny thing happened yesterday .

The bowling was solid thanks to @WubbaLubbaDubDub :( ! He was instrumental in getting all the wickets.

cheering-olympics (1).gif

Users who are viewing this thread