TAOC Discussion

Cheers legend_master. My next commentary effort will be more realistic. :)

Thread now moved to your 'Cricket Project' subforum. :)

This game is looking great LM continue to work on it. please let me know if u need help in stats or anything i would surely love to help you.

they r great + i joined TCP web ;) ...

cool man loved the video.. it looks promising. keep up the good work mate.

duffarama said:
Gday everyone.
Here is an example of me commentating at a cricket match for Cricket Project. People may find it amusing in some parts. :)
Have a listen to the entire unscripted soundclip whilst you are browsing PlanetCricket or enjoying you cup of tea. It is unedited, so all my mistakes are left in. :)

Link: http://www.lastx.net/proj_com.mp3
(to stream, click on link
to download, right click > save target as)

Ruined by you claiming that the Aussies are still the best. :p

Legend_Master, can we please have the bat template, it's been updated apparently.

i cant download the videos, I also tried signing up, but it says not accepting new users? why?

I really wanna see the videos.....

Not sure, mate. Skateboarder, can you please check it out why he can't sign up? Can anyone else confirm these as not working? What happens when you try to download the videos? Unfortunately my work doesn't allow me access through the firewall grrrr so i can't test until i get home...

LM

a quick note to clarify...

i) in the new video you may notice a 'pause' and a skip when a spin delivery comes in and strikes the batsman on the pad...i should just clarify that this is not a glitch, but was deliberate....if you notice when it pauses, there is some text in the top left corner saying 'hit left pad' - i left this in to show that proper collision is being detected when the ball hits the pad AND then goes on to hit the bat...so please dont think the pause was a glitch, it was meant to show off a nifty piece of collision code...

ii) The leg spin seen in the video is very subtle - I can very easily affect the amount of spin though, so it can be extremely subtle or very hardcore like Warney - this also goes for any 'movement' of the ball

anyhoo, i also confirmed the video does work, so if you can't download it you will need to check out your settings i.e. firewall/proxy codecs etc.

cheers,

LM

At the site there is nothing to do for registered users- our forum is here. So I've disable sign-ups on TheCricketProject.com and the Media Gallery.

That is until we have something for members to do!

dafinatly looking very good legend masters. keep up the good work. if you need help plz let me know. :D

There is a new GM purist. Look in Burma's Finest thread.

Users who are viewing this thread