TAOC Discussion

@usy57_pak - Holmie's got the cover job, but i'll try and find something for you to do...i'll get back to you

@Brett_Lee - check out the proposed feature list a couple of pages back

@madforcricket - drop me an email and we can discuss

* i'm afraid i do not require any programmers, only 2d / 3d artists at this stage.

cheers,

LM

this is rockin'!!

hey guys!!!! this is stupendous stuff. its great to see u all putting ur thinking caps together and giving it a go urselves. well its only fair. cuz the EA suks!! i wuld like to lend a helping hand too as a PC member. i mean am an IT pro and i am fairly good at 3ds max. i got the 7 version. now when do we start rockin'? or wats expected of me? cheez!! :cheers

I have been working on a promotional video of 'Cricket Project' this morning, just uploaded it to the server.

It's based on some of the videos that Paul sent me yesterday, all I've done is edit them with Windows Movie Maker.

Download it here.

Hey mate!!! I waz wondering if u will b making da CBFS stadium (Sharjah Stadium) And da Sheikh Zayed Stadium in Abu Dhabi???If u need images of these stadiums,I will b more than happy 2 do it!!!!

Thanx

Rameez (RamZZ)

Conratulations on the great work so far :clap I was just wondering will this be sold like any other game (CD's in the shops) or will it be available for download?

Great work

Hey. Thats great of you man..... I hope to get the game soon. I would love to help you but I dont know 3dsMax. Where did you learn that dude....??/

This is so awesome!!!!!! OMG i am so frustrated with the countless bugs of EA and Codies! maybe you could give all the PC members who gave you support a free copy ;) ? Lol. I too would like to help in something small.....I don't know a crap about programming or anyof that, but im okay with photoshop! i just want to help ;)

I can do rosters though!

Cover

Guys, I didnt get any permission to do any stuff.

But I just wanted to contribute something to this project. I ve done the cover. The white spaces on the left are for the screenshots of the game. The centre one is for including the name of legendary master. This is just a simple layout...

I would want your suggestions good or bad....

Attachments

• cricketproject.jpg
    cricketproject.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 283
It won't be needing covers yet, the game is more than a year away from completion!

holmie has cover desginer job anyway.

gr8 stuff mate any help needed from me ? i can do the indian domestic season and rosters for it

koolkarts said:
This is just an idea, and I hope people don't start flaming me, but .... how about it if this cricket game were to be cell shaded? (Zelda Wind Waker style). I know it may sound far fetched, but it's just an idea...
BTW though, LM everything looks awesome. If I could be of any assistance to you just lemme know at [email protected]!
Does anyone have any ideas about this?

Hey guys, I also really want to make a really flashy logo. I've already seen one made, but does that mean I cant submit my own ideas? I really want to handraw a logo and then scan it on. Can I, or is it too late?

Users who are viewing this thread